Why did you watch the "Bunderstage" BTS movie "Yoon Do Hyun"?

The Daughter Fool singer Yoon Do Hyun has certified Amy (BTS Fan Club) and the group BTS documentary film Bun the Stage: The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run.On the 26th, Yoon Do Hyun took a photo of the ticket of Bun the Stage: The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run on Instagram.I did not write a specific explanation, but Fan replied, Yes, I am when asked if he was going with Amys daughter.Fans praised Yoon Do Hyun, saying, Its really good dad, Its cool, and It would have been awkward to see among girls - high school girls.Yoon Do Hyun appeared on KBS 2TV Yoo Hee-yeols Sketchbook on the 10th and said, My daughter is BTS Fan.At that time, he laughed, saying, My daughter is Amy and I am someone near Amy.Bun the Stage: The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run is a film about the live performance and behind-the-scenes performance of BTS 2017 World Tour Wings.

The Daughter Fool singer Yoon Do Hyun has certified Amy (BTS Fan Club) and the group BTS' documentary film Bun the Stage: The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run.

On the 26th, Yoon Do Hyun took a photo of the ticket of 'Bun the Stage: The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run' on Instagram. I did not write a specific explanation, but Fan replied, "Yes, I am" when asked if he was going with Amy's daughter.

Fans praised Yoon Do Hyun, saying, "It's really good dad," "It's cool," and "It would have been awkward to see among girls - high school girls."

Yoon Do Hyun appeared on KBS 2TV 'Yoo Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' on the 10th and said, "My daughter is BTS Fan. At that time, he laughed, saying, "My daughter is Amy and I am someone near Amy."

'Bun the Stage: The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run' is a film about the live performance and behind-the-scenes performance of BTS' 2017 World Tour Wings.