"I'm greedy"...'Fate and Furious' Ju Sang Book X Lee Min-jung reveals fateful love Teaser

I want to be greedy about how far my Guddu is taking me.The first Teaser of SBSs new weekend special project, Fortune and Furious (playplayplay by Kang Cheol-woong, director Chung Dong-yoon), which will be broadcast first on December 1, was released.The first scene of the first Teaser of Destiny and Furious is the Ju Sang Wook, who kisses Lee Min-jung, saying, Do not mind me no matter what I do.As if unexpected, Lee Min-jung is embarrassed by looking at Tae In-joon with her innocent eyes.The scene has changed and Guddu is stripped off in his hand, while the Lee Min-jung, in a burning red dress, wanders lonely in the rain.Then, when Tae In-joon appears as a running step and puts his jacket on Lee Min-jung and turns around, Lee Min-jung says sadly.Dont provoke me.I have a heart that does not exist. Tae In-joon, who said not to give heart, started to worry about Lee Min-jung, and started to be attracted to Tae In-joon, who did not know anything.The scene that followed is Guddu, a medium of the relationship between the two.When Tae In-joons ambassador, Guddu is a woman, announces the natural meeting between the president of Guddu company and the designer of Guddu, the beautiful high heels of Guharara, who climbs up the stairs, fill the screen.The person waiting at the top of the stairs is Tae In-joon, dressed in a nice tuxedo. The article I lost my mind appears and explains Tae In-joons heart toward rescue.The beautiful love of two men and women between Guddu!Then, when looking down at the colorful night view with Tae In-joon, Guhara says, How far my Guddu takes me ... I want to be greedy, and reveals that he will start love for success, he is applauded by people in the middle of the stage.Tae In-joon, who looks at her from a distance with a deep eye, then quietly responds to Tae In-joon, who actively courts her as Guddu, lets take a look at her.The production team of Destiny and Furious said, Through Tae In-joon, who is saved, he wakes up the desire that was pressed inside him, and Tae In-joon finds the hot love that he had forgotten because of saving.I wanted to convey the love of the two people, who started with different hearts through the first Teaser, he said.Fate and Furious is a realistic passion melodrama of four men and women, including a woman who loves a man to change her fate and a man who loves her and who loves her, a woman who wants to take a man for her purpose, and a man who wants to regain her in vengeance.SBS offer

“I want to be greedy about how far my Guddu is taking me.”

The first Teaser of SBS's new weekend special project, Fortune and Furious (playplayplay by Kang Cheol-woong, director Chung Dong-yoon), which will be broadcast first on December 1, was released.

The first scene of the first Teaser of Destiny and Furious is the Ju Sang Wook, who kisses Lee Min-jung, saying, "Do not mind me no matter what I do." As if unexpected, Lee Min-jung is embarrassed by looking at Tae In-joon with her innocent eyes.

The scene has changed and Guddu is stripped off in his hand, while the Lee Min-jung, in a burning red dress, wanders lonely in the rain. Then, when Tae In-joon appears as a running step and puts his jacket on Lee Min-jung and turns around, Lee Min-jung says sadly. “Don’t provoke me. I have a heart that does not exist. "Tae In-joon, who said not to give heart, started to worry about Lee Min-jung, and started to be attracted to Tae In-joon, who did not know anything.

The scene that followed is Guddu, a medium of the relationship between the two. When Tae In-joon's ambassador, "Guddu is a woman," announces the natural meeting between the president of Guddu company and the designer of Guddu, the beautiful high heels of Guharara, who climbs up the stairs, fill the screen. The person waiting at the top of the stairs is Tae In-joon, dressed in a nice tuxedo. The article "I lost my mind" appears and explains Tae In-joon's heart toward rescue. The beautiful love of two men and women between Guddu!

Then, when looking down at the colorful night view with Tae In-joon, Guhara says, "How far my Guddu takes me ... I want to be greedy," and reveals that he will start love for success, he is applauded by people in the middle of the stage. Tae In-joon, who looks at her from a distance with a deep eye, then quietly responds to Tae In-joon, who actively courts her as "Guddu, let's take a look at her."

The production team of Destiny and Furious said, "Through Tae In-joon, who is saved, he wakes up the desire that was pressed inside him, and Tae In-joon finds the hot love that he had forgotten because of saving. “I wanted to convey the love of the two people, who started with different hearts through the first Teaser,” he said.

Fate and Furious is a realistic passion meloDrama of four men and women, including a woman who loves a man to change her fate and a man who loves her and who loves her, a woman who wants to take a man for her purpose, and a man who wants to regain her in vengeance.

SBS offer