Charlie Fuss "BTS and Cullaber, a huge stage"

Ginny Music Awards pop star Charlie Fuss mentioned the collaboration stage with the group BTS.The 2018 MGA (MBC Plus X Ginny Music Awards) was held at the Namdong Gymnasium in Incheon on the afternoon of the 6th.Charlie Fuss appeared on the red carpet in a burgundy-colored suit, who said to the fans big cheer: Thank you, I wish I could speak Korean.I am so excited that I am going to play now. Regarding collaboration with BTS, he said, There is a great stage prepared, I want you to wait and see it.Meanwhile, 2018 MGA is the first collaboration awards ceremony between broadcasters and music platform companies in Korea.Group BTS, Twice, and Wanna One, as well as the US Singer Song Writer Charlie Fuss, and the Japanese dance & vocal unit group Generations Prom Eggs Love Live!Photo  VLove Live! Captures the broadcast screen

'Ginny Music Awards' pop star Charlie Fuss mentioned the collaboration stage with the group BTS.

The 2018 mga (MBC Plus X Ginny Music Awards) was held at the Namdong Gymnasium in Incheon on the afternoon of the 6th.

Charlie Fuss appeared on the red carpet in a burgundy-colored suit, who said to the fans' big cheer: "Thank you, I wish I could speak Korean. I am so excited that I am going to play now. "

Regarding collaboration with BTS, he said, "There is a great stage prepared, I want you to wait and see it."

Meanwhile, '2018 mga' is the first collaboration awards ceremony between broadcasters and Music platform companies in Korea. Group BTS, Twice, and Wanna One, as well as the US Singer Song Writer Charlie Fuss, and the Japanese dance & vocal unit group Generations Prom Eggs Love Live!

Photo 'VLove Live!' Captures the broadcast screen