"Men on a Mission" fan certification for Kim Yoo-jung X Yoon Kyun-sang

Actor Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang have certified themselves as Knowing Bros enthusiasts.JTBC Knowing Bros broadcasted on the 24th appeared in Once Clean starring Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang.First of all, Yoon Kyun-sang said of his first meeting with Kim Yoo-jung, I am older, but Kim Yoo-jung was worried because he was a senior.I wanted to say senior, but I said, Ill say Im my brother, please make me comfortable. Kim Yoo-jung said, Im mostly called my brother. Ive been shooting since I was a child, and its hard to call him my uncle, so I use my honorific name or my brother.Everyone will be comfortable, he said.Kim Yoo-jung also expressed his affection for Knowing Bros and said, I do not see entertainment well, but if I get stuck in one, I see it.Thats Knowing Bros I dreamt Kang Ho-dong. He pushed his face in front of me and said Sweet. I dreamed and got up pleasantly.Kim Yoo-jung, who said he was a Lee Soo-geun fan, said, Lee Soo-geun is really dark if he is not in the entertainment system. I am so happy to see Kang Ho-dong and Lee Soo-geun together.Lee Soo-geun made an impromptu three-way poem for Kim Yoo-jung, who revealed his fanship to him, and made the scene laugh.Kim Yoo-jungs companion tomb is also a fan of Knowing Bros Kim Yoo-jung said, I was watching Cy, and Min Kyung-hoon danced.I keep watching it again. Sometimes it dances. On that day, Yoon Kyun-sang said his height was 191CM, and Yoon Kyun-sang said, I just got out of keys.It was 183CM when I graduated from junior high school. Of these, the past photos were released and surprised everyone.Its hard when youre having an affection with Kim Yoo-jung; you have to face her, but when you hug her, her cervical spine hurts, Yoon Kyun-sang said.The two showed off their charm and organs on this day.Kim Yoo-jung received applause for the late Kim Kwang-seoks Wait and Yoon Kyun-sang for his transfers Running in the Sky.Kim Yoo-jung said he usually enjoys fishing boats, and he exuded an unexpected charm. Kim Yoo-jung said, One of my catches was about 1M 20 to 30CM.I also fish freshwater and go around frequently. Kim Yoo-jung appeared in The Year of the Sun at the age of 14 and performed romance act with Ye Jin-gu.In this regard, Kim Yoo-jung emphasized his conviction that there is a firm concept of love: respect and respect.Kim Yoo-jung revealed his nickname was Hogu; Kim Yoo-jung said: I give everything I like, whether Ive been eating tteokbokki since I was a kid, or I buy all the hamburgers.It was good to have that time together, he said.Yoon Kyun-sang told the episode she was with her father after appearing on Reversal and taking a position as an actor.Yoon Kyun-sang said, I did not learn anything, so my father knew I would fail with Acting.So when I came home, you put in a deposit to give me a small shop.Recently, however, I asked, I have already expired, but this money is my fathers friend, and I can go on a trip and eat delicious things.Kim Yoo-jung, who started at the age of four, said, I learned to write in script.I think that there are many things that I feel sorry for starting the act quickly, but I think that regret comes with any choice. Photo: JTBC
Actor Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang have certified themselves as Knowing Bros enthusiasts.JTBC Knowing Bros broadcasted on the 24th appeared in Once Clean starring Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang.First of all, Yoon Kyun-sang said of his first meeting with Kim Yoo-jung, I am older, but Kim Yoo-jung was worried because he was a senior.I wanted to say senior, but I said, Ill say Im my brother, please make me comfortable. Kim Yoo-jung said, Im mostly called my brother. Ive been shooting since I was a child, and its hard to call him my uncle, so I use my honorific name or my brother.Everyone will be comfortable, he said.Kim Yoo-jung also expressed his affection for Knowing Bros and said, I do not see entertainment well, but if I get stuck in one, I see it.Thats Knowing Bros I dreamt Kang Ho-dong. He pushed his face in front of me and said Sweet. I dreamed and got up pleasantly.Kim Yoo-jung, who said he was a Lee Soo-geun fan, said, Lee Soo-geun is really dark if he is not in the entertainment system. I am so happy to see Kang Ho-dong and Lee Soo-geun together.Lee Soo-geun made an impromptu three-way poem for Kim Yoo-jung, who revealed his fanship to him, and made the scene laugh.Kim Yoo-jungs companion tomb is also a fan of Knowing Bros Kim Yoo-jung said, I was watching Cy, and Min Kyung-hoon danced.I keep watching it again. Sometimes it dances. On that day, Yoon Kyun-sang said his height was 191CM, and Yoon Kyun-sang said, I just got out of keys.It was 183CM when I graduated from junior high school. Of these, the past photos were released and surprised everyone.Its hard when youre having an affection with Kim Yoo-jung; you have to face her, but when you hug her, her cervical spine hurts, Yoon Kyun-sang said.The two showed off their charm and organs on this day.Kim Yoo-jung received applause for the late Kim Kwang-seoks Wait and Yoon Kyun-sang for his transfers Running in the Sky.Kim Yoo-jung said he usually enjoys fishing boats, and he exuded an unexpected charm. Kim Yoo-jung said, One of my catches was about 1M 20 to 30CM.I also fish freshwater and go around frequently. Kim Yoo-jung appeared in The Year of the Sun at the age of 14 and performed romance act with Ye Jin-gu.In this regard, Kim Yoo-jung emphasized his conviction that there is a firm concept of love: respect and respect.Kim Yoo-jung revealed his nickname was Hogu; Kim Yoo-jung said: I give everything I like, whether Ive been eating tteokbokki since I was a kid, or I buy all the hamburgers.It was good to have that time together, he said.Yoon Kyun-sang told the episode she was with her father after appearing on Reversal and taking a position as an actor.Yoon Kyun-sang said, I did not learn anything, so my father knew I would fail with Acting.So when I came home, you put in a deposit to give me a small shop.Recently, however, I asked, I have already expired, but this money is my fathers friend, and I can go on a trip and eat delicious things.Kim Yoo-jung, who started at the age of four, said, I learned to write in script.I think that there are many things that I feel sorry for starting the act quickly, but I think that regret comes with any choice. Photo: JTBC

Actor Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang have certified themselves as Knowing Bros' enthusiasts.

JTBC Knowing Bros' broadcasted on the 24th appeared in 'Once Clean' starring Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang.

First of all, Yoon Kyun-sang said of his first meeting with Kim Yoo-jung, "I am older, but Kim Yoo-jung was worried because he was a senior. I wanted to say 'senior', but I said, 'I'll say I'm my brother, please make me comfortable.' "

Kim Yoo-jung said, "I'm mostly called my brother. I've been shooting since I was a child, and it's hard to call him my uncle, so I use my honorific name or my brother. Everyone will be comfortable," he said.

Kim Yoo-jung also expressed his affection for Knowing Bros' and said, "I do not see entertainment well, but if I get stuck in one, I see it. That's Knowing Bros I dreamt Kang Ho-dong. He pushed his face in front of me and said "Sweet." I dreamed and got up pleasantly.

Kim Yoo-jung, who said he was a Lee Soo-geun fan, said, "Lee Soo-geun is really dark if he is not in the entertainment system." "I am so happy to see Kang Ho-dong and Lee Soo-geun together."

Lee Soo-geun made an impromptu three-way poem for Kim Yoo-jung, who revealed his fanship to him, and made the scene laugh.

Kim Yoo-jung's companion tomb is also a fan of Knowing Bros Kim Yoo-jung said, "I was watching Cy, and Min Kyung-hoon danced. I keep watching it again. Sometimes it dances. "

On that day, Yoon Kyun-sang said his height was 191CM, and Yoon Kyun-sang said, "I just got out of keys. It was 183CM when I graduated from junior high school. "Of these, the past photos were released and surprised everyone.

"It's hard when you're having an affection with Kim Yoo-jung; you have to face her, but when you hug her, her cervical spine hurts," Yoon Kyun-sang said.

The two showed off their charm and organs on this day. Kim Yoo-jung received applause for the late Kim Kwang-seok's "Wait" and Yoon Kyun-sang for his transfer's "Running in the Sky."

Kim Yoo-jung said he usually enjoys fishing boats, and he exuded an unexpected charm. Kim Yoo-jung said, "One of my catches was about 1M 20 to 30CM. I also fish freshwater and go around frequently. "

Kim Yoo-jung appeared in 'The Year of the Sun' at the age of 14 and performed romance act with Ye Jin-gu. In this regard, Kim Yoo-jung emphasized his conviction that "there is a firm concept of love: respect and respect."

Kim Yoo-jung revealed his nickname was 'Hogu'; Kim Yoo-jung said: "I give everything I like, whether I've been eating tteokbokki since I was a kid, or I buy all the hamburgers. It was good to have that time together," he said.

Yoon Kyun-sang told the episode she was with her father after appearing on "Reversal" and taking a position as an actor. Yoon Kyun-sang said, "I did not learn anything, so my father knew I would fail with Acting. So when I came home, you put in a deposit to give me a small shop. Recently, however, I asked, "I have already expired, but this money is my father's friend, and I can go on a trip and eat delicious things."

Kim Yoo-jung, who started at the age of four, said, "I learned to write in script. I think that there are many things that I feel sorry for starting the act quickly, but I think that regret comes with any choice. "

Photo: JTBC