'SAT' IU "Wake up early in the morning and send energy" to support Examinee

IU said on the official SNS on the 13th, IU will send a message to support the College Scholarship Ability Test for 2019!Examinee I hope you all have good results. I will support you to come without regret! Video, which was released together, attracted attention as it was like sharing a video conversation with the actual IU.I wanted to see the weather get chilly, but the day of the SAT is already approaching again.IU Fan club will not tremble, but I will be cheering at the House to come to the SAT without regret while slowly and carefully thinking about what I have prepared for the time being. I will wake up early in the morning and cheer everyone, so I hope you will be able to hit a few more with a little luck than your ability, he added.in-time

IU said on the official SNS on the 13th, "IU will send a message to support the College Scholarship Ability Test for 2019! Examinee I hope you all have good results. I will support you to come without regret! "

video, which was released together, attracted attention as it was like sharing a video conversation with the actual IU.

“I wanted to see the weather get chilly, but the day of the SAT is already approaching again. IU Fan club will not tremble, but I will be cheering at the House to come to the SAT without regret while slowly and carefully thinking about what I have prepared for the time being. "

"I will wake up early in the morning and cheer everyone, so I hope you will be able to hit a few more with a little luck than your ability," he added.

in-time