"Support for the SAT" BTS "Forget BTS when you take the test."

On the 14th, BTS posted a video on the official YouTube channel.On the day, Jin said, I hope that all the things I have prepared for a few Polands will be poured at once and there will be good results. Jimin also cheered, I hope you will do everything you have prepared so far.In particular, Jay Hop laughed when he said, You should forget BTS as much as you can when you look at the SAT. Jimin said, Please keep it for a while.Suga also said, You may not be able to do well in your life. But be brave. Be sure you can see it.And maybe the SAT is not so important in life, he said with a sincere advice, and RM said, I hope you get warm results unlike cold weather.

On the 14th, BTS posted a video on the official YouTube channel.

On the day, Jin said, "I hope that all the things I have prepared for a few Polands will be poured at once and there will be good results." Jimin also cheered, "I hope you will do everything you have prepared so far."

In particular, Jay Hop laughed when he said, "You should forget BTS as much as you can when you look at the SAT." Jimin said, "Please keep it for a while."

Suga also said, “You may not be able to do well in your life. But be brave. Be sure you can see it. And maybe the SAT is not so important in life, "he said with a sincere advice, and RM said," I hope you get warm results unlike cold weather. "