Kang Daniel "Now, Si Won-seop, I am remembered and spoken to by many."

Gang Daniel, a member of the boy group Wanna One, expressed his candid attitude.As we are about to discuss the end of the activity and the extension of the activity, Kang Daniel said, I am very happy. It is good and sad and complicated.Kim Jae-hwan said, Every time I challenged a lot, it was fun. There is no regret, and I have been on stage so happy.I am grateful that I can stand on a daunting stage.  I will try to make the remaining stages more cool. As he worked on this activity, Kang Daniel said, We have a goal that we will not achieve in a short period of time. We want to be remembered by many people.Ive tried to show my fans a good look by trusting and relying on each other, Kang Daniel said, and its an honor to be able to work with many seniors close to me.111=1 also included Ha Sung-woons own song and Park Woo-jins songwriting. Park Woo-jin said, The composer looked at the lyrics he wrote hard.I am honored to be able to write a song in Wanna One. In addition, Ha Sung-woon said, I started to write from March to April because I wanted to express my gratitude to Wannable who shared the precious moment of Warner One.I wanted to express the colorful moments and faint feelings that everyone would have experienced as fireworks play. Wanna One expressed the fate that you and I missed each other together, and the will to meet again and become one again against the fate, with mature music.The entire song 111=1 including Wanna One s Spring Wind will be released at 6 pm on the day.

Gang Daniel, a member of the boy group Wanna One, expressed his candid attitude.

As we are about to discuss the end of the activity and the extension of the activity, Kang Daniel said, "I am very happy. It is good and sad and complicated."

Kim Jae-hwan said, "Every time I challenged a lot, it was fun. There is no regret, and I have been on stage so happy. I am grateful that I can stand on a daunting stage. "" I will try to make the remaining stages more cool. "

As he worked on this activity, Kang Daniel said, "We have a goal that we will not achieve in a short period of time. We want to be remembered by many people.

“I’ve tried to show my fans a good look by trusting and relying on each other,” Kang Daniel said, “and it’s an honor to be able to work with many seniors close to me.”

"111=1" also included Ha Sung-woon's own song and Park Woo-jin's songwriting. Park Woo-jin said, "The composer looked at the lyrics he wrote hard. I am honored to be able to write a song in Wanna One. "

In addition, Ha Sung-woon said, "I started to write from March to April because I wanted to express my gratitude to Wannable who shared the precious moment of Warner One. I wanted to express the colorful moments and faint feelings that everyone would have experienced as 'fireworks play'. "

Wanna One expressed the fate that you and I missed each other together, and the will to meet again and become one again against the fate, with mature music. The entire song '111=1' including Wanna One 's Spring Wind will be released at 6 pm on the day.