"Boy friend" Song Hye-kyo "was on set as Song Joong-ki advised"

Boy friend Song Hye-kyo has released advice from her husband Song Joong-ki.On the afternoon of the 21st, a production presentation of tvNs new tree drama Boy Friend was held at Imperial Palace Seoul Hotel in Gangnam-gu, Seoul.On this day, director Park Shin-woo said, All love in the world is meeting with different people. There are a little more people in the drama.Park Bo-gum said of Song Hye-kyo husband Song Joong-ki, I took a comfortable shot as I advised.I will also support Song Joong-kis Asdal Chronicles, he said, laughing.When asked about the difference between the roles he had played in Li Dian, Song Hye-kyo said, I dont feel much different.It is not entirely different from the character that I did in Li Dian. Only the part with divorce history is different. Claudia Kim is bright and positive, but it only makes life and the environment frustrating.It is a character who meets Kim Jin-hyuk and finds the old one. Park Bo-gum says, Claudia Kim shows that you are not happy because there are many substances.I think Kim Jin-hyuk, who I am in charge of, shows that I can be happy enough even if I do not have a lot.

Boy friend Song Hye-kyo has released advice from her husband Song Joong-ki.

On the afternoon of the 21st, a production presentation of tvN's new tree drama Boy friend was held at Imperial Palace Seoul Hotel in Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

On this day, director Park Shin-woo said, "All love in the world is meeting with different people." "There are a little more people in the drama."

Park Bo-gum said of Song Hye-kyo husband Song Joong-ki, "I took a comfortable shot as I advised. I will also support Song Joong-ki's "Asdal Chronicles," he said, laughing.

When asked about the difference between the roles he had played in Li Dian, Song Hye-kyo said, “I don’t feel much different. It is not entirely different from the character that I did in Li Dian. Only the part with divorce history is different. "

Claudia Kim is bright and positive, but it only makes life and the environment frustrating. It is a character who meets Kim Jin-hyuk and finds the old one. "

Park Bo-gum says, “Claudia Kim shows that you are not happy because there are many substances. I think Kim Jin-hyuk, who I am in charge of, shows that I can be happy enough even if I do not have a lot. "