'Blue Dragon Film Awards' Best Actress Award Han Ji-min "Thank you to Kim Hye-soo"...Kim Hye-soo 'Ulk'

Han Ji-min gave Kim Hye-soo a special thanksThe 39th Blue Dragon Film Awards held at the Seoul Peace Hall in Kyunghee University, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul, was held as an actor Kim Hye-soo and a society of soft stone.The honor of the Best Actress Award was held by Han Ji-min.Han Ji-min was rated as acting in life through the movie Miss Back and received great love from critics and audiences.Han Ji-min said: Thank you very much for the glorious award.For Actor, the time to be able to top model a new character comes to me with gratitude for the difficulties and grievances that I have had during that time, but many of the difficulties that were not short until this movie came to the world came to me with a great weight.It seems that the fact that the movie Miss Back has the heart that can stand here at the end of the heavy and difficult time.Miss Back was very interested in showing the dark and sick reality of society through movies. I hope this award will be rewarded to those who have done the movie with the same heart. Director Izzy One, who has endured the difficult journey.I want to give this honor to all actors and staff including Kwon So Hyun Actor who fought fiercely.And I am always grateful to the representative who walks my way together and all the family members of my agency. Han Ji-min also said, Kim Hye-soo, who always gives me a good example, always tells me a good word.I am so grateful. Kim Hye-soo, who received a message of appreciation from his junior, showed his overwhelming feelings and attracted attention.Finally, Han Ji-min said, I will not be able to bear the weight of this prize heavily, but I will be an Actor who always plays Top Model regardless of the size of the movie or role without taking the prize as a courage or fearful moment while acting in the future.

Han Ji-min gave Kim Hye-soo a special thanks

The 39th Blue Dragon Film Awards held at the Seoul peace Hall in Kyunghee University, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul, was held as an Actor Kim Hye-soo and a society of soft stOne.

The honor of the Best Actress Award was held by Han Ji-min. Han Ji-min was rated as acting in life through the movie 'Miss Back' and received great love from critics and audiences.

Han Ji-min said: "Thank you very much for the glorious award. For Actor, the time to be able to Top Model a new character comes to me with gratitude for the difficulties and grievances that I have had during that time, but many of the difficulties that were not short until this movie came to the world came to me with a great weight. It seems that the fact that the movie 'Miss Back' has the heart that can stand here at the end of the heavy and difficult time. Miss Back was very interested in showing the dark and sick reality of society through movies. "

"I hope this award will be rewarded to those who have dOne the movie with the same heart. Director Izzy One, who has endured the difficult journey. I want to give this honor to all Actors and staff including Kwon So Hyun Actor who fought fiercely. And I am always grateful to the representative who walks my way together and all the family members of my agency. "

Han Ji-min also said, "Kim Hye-soo, who always gives me a good example, always tells me a good word. I am so grateful. "Kim Hye-soo, who received a message of appreciation from his junior, showed his overwhelming feelings and attracted attention.

Finally, Han Ji-min said, "I will not be able to bear the weight of this prize heavily, but I will be an Actor who always plays Top Model regardless of the size of the movie or role without taking the prize as a courage or fearful moment while acting in the future."