"Forget BTS as much as you can when you look at the CSAT."

There have been messages of support from various sectors regarding the 2019 College Scholastic Ability Test, which is being held on the 15th.In the entertainment industry, the popular boy group BTS appeared on YouTube channel BTS and cheered, I hope that all the things I have prepared for a few years will be poured at once and there will be good results.You should forget BTS as much as you can when you look at the CSAT, said member Jay Hop.Sugar, a member of the group, said, You may not be good at taking the test (if you live), but you should be brave.The members of the project group Wanna One also cheered, I hope everyone will do their best to have a result without regret.IZWON, who is a candidate for Kim Chae-won (18), encouraged, I hope that all the Examinees in the country will be nervous and nervous, and that they have good results as long as they have prepared for a long Time.I hope that you will not be nervous, but think about what you have prepared and take the test without regret, said singer Iyu, 25.Political circles also sent a message of support.All the Examinees and parents will feel nervous and nervous, Lee Hae-chan, the leader of the Democratic Party of Korea, said at a top committee meeting of the National Assembly the day before, and I hope that the more Time this happens, the more they will have the Time to relax and work calmly on the CSAT.The Democratic Party of Korea also released video of the SAT cheering with Park Joo-min, top committee member Park Kyung-mi and Park Jung-won on the YouTube channel Woi on the 10th.In the video, the three lawmakers took one subject for the SAT and delivered their own SAT Honey Tip to cheer the Examinees.Yoon Young-seok, a senior spokesman for the Liberty Korea Party, said in a commentary on the previous day, Tomorrow is the day when the efforts of the Examinees who have been fiercely rewarded than anyone else are compensated.I believe that the fruit that has been gained after the hard process will be sweet. I hope that I will take my own job and be comfortable with the SAT with the idea that I will achieve what I did, said Sohn Hak-kyu, the leader of the Bareunmirae Party.We support the candidates who have been working hard to save the day and night so far, said Kim Jung-hyun, a spokesman for the Party for Democracy and Peace. We hope that all the Examinees will achieve their goals by doing their best to the end.I hope that the sweat of the exam takers efforts that have been spent a long Time will be fruitful, said Chung Ho-jin, a spokesman for the Justice Party. I sincerely hope that the SAT will be completed without any accidents tomorrow.

There have been messages of support from various sectors regarding the 2019 College Scholastic Ability Test, which is being held on the 15th.

In the entertainment industry, the popular boy group BTS appeared on YouTube channel BTS and cheered, I hope that all the things I have prepared for a few years will be poured at once and there will be good results.

“You should forget BTS as much as you can when you look at the CSAT,” said member Jay Hop. Sugar, a member of the group, said, “You may not be good at taking the test (if you live), but you should be brave.

The members of the project group Wanna One also cheered, “I hope everyone will do their best to have a result without regret.”

IZWON, who is a candidate for Kim Chae-won (18), encouraged, "I hope that all the Examinees in the country will be nervous and nervous, and that they have good results as long as they have prepared for a long Time."

“I hope that you will not be nervous, but think about what you have prepared and take the test without regret,” said singer Iyu, 25.

Political circles also sent a message of support.

“All the Examinees and parents will feel nervous and nervous,” Lee Hae-chan, the leader of the Democratic Party of Korea, said at a top committee meeting of the National Assembly the day before, “and I hope that the more Time this happens, the more they will have the Time to relax and work calmly on the CSAT.”

The Democratic Party of Korea also released video of the SAT cheering with Park Joo-min, top committee member Park Kyung-mi and Park Jung-won on the YouTube channel Woi on the 10th. In the video, the three lawmakers took one subject for the SAT and delivered their own 'SAT Honey Tip' to cheer the Examinees.

Yoon Young-seok, a senior spokesman for the Liberty Korea Party, said in a commentary on the previous day, "Tomorrow is the day when the efforts of the Examinees who have been fiercely rewarded than anyone else are compensated." I believe that the fruit that has been gained after the hard process will be sweet. "

“I hope that I will take my own job and be comfortable with the SAT with the idea that I will achieve what I did,” said Sohn Hak-kyu, the leader of the Bareunmirae Party.

“We support the candidates who have been working hard to save the day and night so far,” said Kim Jung-hyun, a spokesman for the Party for Democracy and Peace. “We hope that all the Examinees will achieve their goals by doing their best to the end.”

“I hope that the sweat of the exam takers’ efforts that have been spent a long Time will be fruitful,” said Chung Ho-jin, a spokesman for the Justice Party. “I sincerely hope that the SAT will be completed without any accidents tomorrow.”