'Amigo TV4' Lai Kuan-lin "Park Jihoon sleeping habit? Open your eyes and sleep" revelation

Lai Kuan-lin was the first to sleeping with eyes on the request to inform the members of their sleeping habits at the fan service time in response to Wannables request on Idol Crazy, Amigo TV Season 4 on Ole TV mobile on the 19th.I thought I was not sleeping and I talked to Park Jihoon, added Yoon Ji-sung, who added, I also slept with my dog.Sometimes I talk to (the dog), he quipped.In addition, Yoon Ji-sung said that Lee Dae-hwis sleeping habit was laughing at Oh-heung-heung, and Lee Dae-hwi was embarrassed to say, Do not make a strange person.On the other hand, Wanna Ones performance can be confirmed on Amigo TV on Ole TV mobile on the 21st and 23rd.

Lai Kuan-lin was the first to "sleeping with eyes" on the request to inform the members of their sleeping habits at the fan service time in response to Wannable's request on "Idol Crazy, Amigo TV Season 4" on Ole TV mobile on the 19th.

"I thought I was not sleeping and I talked to Park Jihoon," added Yoon Ji-sung, who added, "I also slept with my dog. Sometimes I talk to (the dog)," he quipped.

In addition, Yoon Ji-sung said that Lee Dae-hwi's sleeping habit was laughing at 'Oh-heung-heung', and Lee Dae-hwi was embarrassed to say, "Do not make a strange person."

On the other hand, Wanna One's performance can be confirmed on 'Amigo TV' on Ole TV mobile on the 21st and 23rd.