All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon bleached "I'm going through an entertainment puberty"

Seoul = = All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi said Lee Sang-yoon is going through an entertainment puberty.Lee Sang-yoon appeared in SBS All The Butlers which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 28th as a hairstyle transformed into an extraordinary hairstyle.Lee Seung-gi, who saw Lee Sang-yoons bleaching on the day, said, I thought Sang-yoon was a saint when he saw his brother. He said, My brother is going through an entertainment puberty.So Lee Sang-yoon said, The third public has come.Yang said, I would have teased you if you saw the hair coloring on the broadcast. I saw the hair coloring before the broadcast.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is a program where young people filled with question marks and my way geek masters live together and live together. It is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.

Seoul = = All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi said Lee Sang-yoon is going through an entertainment puberty.

Lee Sang-yoon appeared in SBS All The Butlers' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 28th as a hairstyle transformed into an extraordinary hairstyle.

Lee Seung-gi, who saw Lee Sang-yoon's bleaching on the day, said, "I thought Sang-yoon was a saint when he saw his brother." He said, "My brother is going through an entertainment puberty."

So Lee Sang-yoon said, "The third public has come." Yang said, "I would have teased you if you saw the Hair coloring on the broadcast." "I saw the Hair coloring before the broadcast."

Meanwhile, All The Butlers' is a program where young people filled with question marks and my way geek masters live together and live together. It is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.