All The Butlers Integrated' Kim Soo-mi, 'Sexy' Concept Appears? A pleasant Young Jeong Photographer 'Best 1 Minute'

Members of SBS All The Butlers have had time to think about the last Haru of my life with Master Kim Soo-mi.According to Nielsen Korea, SBS All The Butlers Integrated, which was broadcast on the 18th, ranked first in the same time zone with 11.7% of households and 13.4% of households (hereinafter the second part of the metropolitan area).KBS2 Happy Sunday - Superman is back, 10.6% for 1 night and 2 days, and only 5.3% for MBCs Hoongmin Husband.On this day, All The Butlers All attracted attention with the 2049 target audience rating of young viewers aged 20 to 49 reaching the top of the same time zone entertainment with 5.4%.On this day, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyeong had time to unveil their life shot before going to meet the new master at the 21st.The members explained their life shot from Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Sang-yoon of Santiago, My boyfriend during the debut of Yook Sungjae, and Lee Seung-gi, who was recently taken at the shooting site in Morocco.The production team raised questions about the master by revealing why he asked for a life shot, saying, The master who met today asked me to take a picture that goes beyond the life shot you brought.Then, a hint fairy connected the phone call with the comedian Shin Dong-yup, who said of the master, It is the aid of Girl Crush.He is a man who talks 39 gold over 19 gold, he said. He is good at swearing and likes flowers. He and Sang-yoon may cry.The members noticed the identity of the master to some extent and moved on.According to the advice of Shin Dong-yup, the members who prepared the bouquet faced Kim Soo-mi, the master of the day who is making rice while listening to the classic in front of the cauldron on the back of the hanok.Kim Soo-mi, who overpowered the members with charisma from the beginning, revealed why he invited the members of All The Butlers to the Hanok house.O-nu-ri last Haru wanted to sleep in a hanok. The master said, As is born, death is not my will. I am already 70 years old.I see the future. Think of it as the last of your days.I want to eat the food I want to eat the most if I am the last Haru of O-nu-ri and give all the answers to the questions you are curious about. The members who had a meaningful story about life and death in five minutes after meeting fell into deep thought, pondering the question of the master, How to live the last Haru of O-nu-ri life and the suggestion to send the last Haru of the imaginary life.Kim Soo-mi also released a diary that has been written every day since Middle school.Kim Soo-mi said, I saw my colleagues die two years ago and my best friend died last year. I definitely die. I was worried about my last.At that time, I read the diary of my youth. Kim Soo-mi explained that diary is a letter I write to me in the future of youth, and advised members to develop their diary habits.Kim Soo-mi also went to dinner with members of the delicious sesame leaf kimchi, par kimchi, and mucheong kimchi prepared by himself, saying, If the last Haru of life is steamed sweet potato, I will eat kimchi.Kim Soo-mi shared memories of his father, who said, I think of my father, he said, I sold my sweet potato field and sent me to a middle school in Seoul.When Lee Seung-gi asked, What will you do after eating rice? Kim Soo-mi said, You take a picture of the spirit.I want to take a picture of a portrait that can not be seen anywhere. Kim Soo-mi said, I am not a general portrait, but I will take it beautifully.Its cool, he said.Kim Soo-mi asked the members to take a picture of Youngjeong, which is nowhere in the world after moving to a beautiful park with maple leaves.Kim Soo-mi emphasized, I will use my photo today as my portrait photo, so I can laugh while I am wreathing and I am going to die until I die.Kim Soo-mi also painted his future funeral, saying, When the bonus goes out, the song is also heard, but I want you to dance and send it.Are you really writing (in portraits)? I got a big mission, Yook Sungjae told Kim Soo-mi, because its real.I do not like the death of my age, but I want to accept it. I was a unique actor, so I want to be consistent until the end.Please give up the idea that it is a photo of Youngjeong. Living with the Living Life Tutor - All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.

Members of SBS All The Butlers' have had time to think about 'the last Haru of my life' with Master Kim Soo-mi.

According to Nielsen Korea, SBS All The Butlers Integrated, which was broadcast on the 18th, ranked first in the same time zone with 11.7% of households and 13.4% of households (hereinafter the second part of the metropolitan area). KBS2 Happy Sunday - Superman is back, 10.6% for 1 night and 2 days, and only 5.3% for MBC's 'Hoongmin Husband'. On this day, All The Butlers All attracted attention with the 2049 target audience rating of young viewers aged 20 to 49 reaching the top of the same time zone entertainment with 5.4%.

On this day, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyeong had time to unveil their "life shot" before going to meet the new master at the 21st. The members explained their "life shot" from Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Sang-yoon of Santiago, "My boyfriend" during the debut of Yook Sungjae, and Lee Seung-gi, who was recently taken at the shooting site in Morocco. The production team raised questions about the master by revealing why he asked for a life shot, saying, "The master who met today asked me to take a picture that goes beyond the life shot you brought."

Then, a hint fairy connected the phone call with the comedian Shin Dong-yup, who said of the master, "It is the aid of Girl Crush. “He is a man who talks 39 gold over 19 gold,” he said. “He is good at swearing and likes flowers. He and Sang-yoon may cry. The members noticed the identity of the master to some extent and moved on. According to the advice of Shin Dong-yup, the members who prepared the bouquet faced Kim Soo-mi, the master of the day who is making rice while listening to the classic in front of the cauldron on the back of the hanok.

Kim Soo-mi, who overpowered the members with charisma from the beginning, revealed why he invited the members of All The Butlers' to the Hanok house. "O-nu-ri last Haru wanted to sleep in a hanok." The master said, "As is born, death is not my will. I am already 70 years old. I see the future. Think of it as the last of your days. I want to eat the food I want to eat the most if I am the last Haru of O-nu-ri and give all the answers to the questions you are curious about. "

The members who had a meaningful story about life and death in five minutes after meeting fell into deep thought, pondering the question of the master, "How to live the last Haru of O-nu-ri life" and the suggestion to send the last Haru of the imaginary life.

Kim Soo-mi also released a diary that has been written every day since Middle school. Kim Soo-mi said, "I saw my colleagues die two years ago and my best friend died last year. I definitely die." "I was worried about my last. At that time, I read the diary of my youth. " Kim Soo-mi explained that "diary is a letter I write to me in the future of youth," and advised members to develop their diary habits.

Kim Soo-mi also went to dinner with members of the delicious sesame leaf kimchi, par kimchi, and mucheong kimchi prepared by himself, saying, "If the last Haru of life is steamed sweet potato, I will eat kimchi." Kim Soo-mi shared memories of his father, who said, "I think of my father," he said, "I sold my sweet potato field and sent me to a Middle school in Seoul."

When Lee Seung-gi asked, "What will you do after eating rice?" Kim Soo-mi said, "You take a picture of the spirit. I want to take a picture of a portrait that can not be seen anywhere. "Kim Soo-mi said," I am not a general portrait, but I will take it beautifully. "It's cool," he said.

Kim Soo-mi asked the members to take a picture of 'Youngjeong, which is nowhere in the world' after moving to a beautiful park with maple leaves. Kim Soo-mi emphasized, "I will use my photo today as my portrait photo, so I can laugh while I am wreathing and I am going to die until I die." Kim Soo-mi also painted his future funeral, saying, "When the bonus goes out, the song is also heard, but I want you to dance and send it."

"Are you really writing (in portraits)? I got a big mission," Yook Sungjae told Kim Soo-mi, "because it's real." "I do not like the death of my age, but I want to accept it. I was a unique actor, so I want to be consistent until the end. Please give up the idea that it is a photo of Youngjeong. "

'Living with the Living Life Tutor - All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.