All The Butlers' Kim Soo-mi, Desperate Sangje Gangrim "Hey XX!" Theft of the robe

All The Butlers Kim Soo-mi reveals the charm of The Bathful PrizeSBS All The Butlers, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 25th, was followed by Kim Soo-mis second master.When asked when he was good at swearing, Kim Soo-mi said, Its since I started eating.Ive been a few ten Polands. Im not dirty about swearing. You want to follow? Then youre a winner.If a drunk person says, Hey, you son of a bitch, Lee Seung-gi, is not it? When Lee Seung-gi struggled to swear, Kim Soo-mi showed himself the appearance of the depressant: You bastard! You gonna die? You fucking XX!I rapped with a curse and assaulted Yang Se-hyeong and made him laugh; Kim Soo-mi said, I lived like this.

All The Butlers' Kim Soo-mi reveals the charm of 'The Bathful Prize'

SBS All The Butlers', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 25th, was followed by Kim Soo-mi's second master.

When asked when he was good at swearing, Kim Soo-mi said, "It's since I started eating."

"I've been a few ten Polands. I'm not dirty about swearing. You want to follow? Then you're a winner. If a drunk person says, 'Hey, you son of a bitch, Lee Seung-gi, is not it?' "

When Lee Seung-gi struggled to swear, Kim Soo-mi showed himself the appearance of the "depressant": "You bastard! You gonna die? You fucking XX! "I rapped with a curse and assaulted Yang Se-hyeong and made him laugh; Kim Soo-mi said, "I lived like this."