All The Butlers' Kim Soo-mi on the Love of Mom I've forgotten

Actor Kim Soo-mi reminds me of my mothers love in All The Butlers.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the evening of the 25th, the members were shown to talk with Master Kim Soo-mi.Kim Soo-mi said, I wonder how much you know your mother, and in fact, your sons do not talk well with your mother.Lee Seung-gi said, I am a lot of talkers, and Yang Se-hyung revealed an anecdote that he complained to his mother, saying, Your house is special.Kim Soo-mi said, I will quiz you how much I know my mother.Lee Seung-gi said, My mother seems to be applying little Lipstick. Yook Sungjae said, I know my favorite brand.I recently went to a department store and bought it, he said, expressing confidence.In fact, the members who spoke to their moms rarely met the problem: co-discipliners were chosen by Yook Sungjae and Lee Sang-yoon.Lee Seung-gi reflected, We didnt listen to my mothers words, so Kim Soo-mi responded, Thats it.Yook Sungjae and Lee Sang-yoon then rematched the destination where my mother wanted to go and what she wanted to hear most to cover the final ineffective.First, Yook Sungjae challenged, and Yook Sungjae speculated that her mother would want to go to New York with her sister.However, my mother chose Japan, and for that reason, she said, I think it would be easy if Sungjae went to Japan and went to Japan a lot.Finally, Yook Sungjaes mother chose Love Sea as the most wanted word, and it matched the answer expected by Yook Sungjae.So Yook Sungjae told her mother she loves and she replied thank you; after hanging up the phone, Yook Sungjae said, I usually dont say this well.So my mother seems to be a little hesitant. I am very blunt. Kim Soo-mi said, I do not do it in real life while I am good at saying Love in drama and movie.
Actor Kim Soo-mi reminds me of my mothers love in All The Butlers.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the evening of the 25th, the members were shown to talk with Master Kim Soo-mi.Kim Soo-mi said, I wonder how much you know your mother, and in fact, your sons do not talk well with your mother.Lee Seung-gi said, I am a lot of talkers, and Yang Se-hyung revealed an anecdote that he complained to his mother, saying, Your house is special.Kim Soo-mi said, I will quiz you how much I know my mother.Lee Seung-gi said, My mother seems to be applying little Lipstick. Yook Sungjae said, I know my favorite brand.I recently went to a department store and bought it, he said, expressing confidence.In fact, the members who spoke to their moms rarely met the problem: co-discipliners were chosen by Yook Sungjae and Lee Sang-yoon.Lee Seung-gi reflected, We didnt listen to my mothers words, so Kim Soo-mi responded, Thats it.Yook Sungjae and Lee Sang-yoon then rematched the destination where my mother wanted to go and what she wanted to hear most to cover the final ineffective.First, Yook Sungjae challenged, and Yook Sungjae speculated that her mother would want to go to New York with her sister.However, my mother chose Japan, and for that reason, she said, I think it would be easy if Sungjae went to Japan and went to Japan a lot.Finally, Yook Sungjaes mother chose Love Sea as the most wanted word, and it matched the answer expected by Yook Sungjae.So Yook Sungjae told her mother she loves and she replied thank you; after hanging up the phone, Yook Sungjae said, I usually dont say this well.So my mother seems to be a little hesitant. I am very blunt. Kim Soo-mi said, I do not do it in real life while I am good at saying Love in drama and movie.

Actor Kim Soo-mi reminds me of my mother's Love in All The Butlers'.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the evening of the 25th, the members were shown to talk with Master Kim Soo-mi.

Kim Soo-mi said, "I wonder how much you know your mother, and in fact, your sons do not talk well with your mother." Lee Seung-gi said, "I am a lot of talkers," and Yang Se-hyung revealed an anecdote that he complained to his mother, saying, "Your house is special."

Kim Soo-mi said, "I will quiz you how much I know my mother." Lee Seung-gi said, "My mother seems to be applying little Lipstick." Yook Sungjae said, "I know my favorite brand. I recently went to a department store and bought it," he said, expressing confidence.

In fact, the members who spoke to their moms rarely met the problem: co-discipliners were chosen by Yook Sungjae and Lee Sang-yoon. Lee Seung-gi reflected, "We didn't listen to my mother's words," so Kim Soo-mi responded, "That's it."

Yook Sungjae and Lee Sang-yoon then rematched the destination where my mother wanted to go and what she wanted to hear most to cover the final ineffective. First, Yook Sungjae challenged, and Yook Sungjae speculated that her mother would want to go to New York with her sister. However, my mother chose Japan, and for that reason, she said, "I think it would be easy if Sungjae went to Japan and went to Japan a lot."

Finally, Yook Sungjae's mother chose "Love Sea" as the most wanted word, and it matched the answer expected by Yook Sungjae. So Yook Sungjae told her mother she "Loves" and she replied "thank you"; after hanging up the phone, Yook Sungjae said, "I usually don't say this well. So my mother seems to be a little hesitant. I am very blunt. "

Kim Soo-mi said, "I do not do it in real life while I am good at saying 'Love' in drama and movie."