Ra Mi-ran X Kim Sook "Jung Woo-sung is my brother", Jang Yoon-ju 'flood'

Actor Ra Mi-ran has caught the eye by commenting on Jung Woo-sung.Kim Sook, Ra Mi-ran, Jang Yoon-ju and Lee Se-young left for Chuncheon at 6:10 pm on the 25th, and introduced a honey tip to enjoy a full package trip for only 50,000 won.On this day, the members talked about the guest they wanted to invite.Kim Sook told Ra Mi-ran, Call Jung Woo-sung brother, and Jang Yoon-ju, who heard this, said, was it your brother?I laughed, surprised.Kim Sook responded, Its my brother, and Ra Mi-ran said, Its only two to three years old.Also on the day, the members found the oldest amusement park in Chuncheon; the condition of boarding the air swing was only 50kg or less.Kim Sook said, I searched the profile before I came, Ra Mi-ran says 49kg, and Ra Mi-ran confessed, Its 58kg at the age of me.

Actor Ra Mi-ran has caught the eye by commenting on Jung Woo-sung.

Kim Sook, Ra Mi-ran, Jang Yoon-ju and Lee Se-young left for Chuncheon at 6:10 pm on the 25th, and introduced a honey tip to enjoy a full package trip for only 50,000 won.

On this day, the members talked about the guest they wanted to invite.

Kim Sook told Ra Mi-ran, "Call Jung Woo-sung brother," and Jang Yoon-ju, who heard this, said, "was it your brother? "I laughed, surprised.

Kim Sook responded, "It's my brother," and Ra Mi-ran said, "It's only two to three years old."

Also on the day, the members found the oldest amusement park in Chuncheon; the condition of boarding the "air swing" was only 50kg or less.

Kim Sook said, "I searched the profile before I came, Ra Mi-ran says 49kg," and Ra Mi-ran confessed, "It's 58kg at the age of me."