'Knowing brother' Kim Yoo-jung "Yoon Kyun-sang calls him 'brother'"

Actor Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang recalled the first time they met at JTBCs Knowing Brother.On the 24th, Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung, who are about to broadcast the first JTBC New Moon TV drama Clean Up Once Hot, appeared as transfer students.I am older than Yu-Jeong, but I was worried and nervous because I was a presidential candidate, said Yoon Kyun-sang.Yu-Jeong came first and said, Ill say Im your brother, make it easy, he added.The members of the Knowing Brother were puzzled and asked, Why do you call me brother? Kim Yoo-jung said, Most of them are called older brothers.It is difficult to call it Uncle when I was a child and suddenly call it Brother.So I use my honorific name or call me my brother, but I call you my brother, so everyone will be comfortable. Kim Hee-chul asked, What does your brother call you? Kim Yoo-jung laughed when he said, I dont call you.

Actor Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang recalled the first time they met at JTBC's 'Knowing Brother'.

On the 24th, Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung, who are about to broadcast the first JTBC New Moon TV drama Clean Up Once Hot, appeared as transfer students.

“I am older than Yu-Jeong, but I was worried and nervous because I was a presidential candidate,” said Yoon Kyun-sang. “Yu-Jeong came first and said, ‘I’ll say I’m your brother, make it easy,’” he added.

The members of the “Knowing Brother” were puzzled and asked, “Why do you call me brother?” Kim Yoo-jung said, “Most of them are called older brothers. It is difficult to call it 'Uncle' when I was a child and suddenly call it 'Brother'. So I use my honorific name or call me my brother, but I call you my brother, so everyone will be comfortable. "

Kim Hee-chul asked, “What does your brother call you?” Kim Yoo-jung laughed when he said, “I don’t call you.”