'Running Man' Kang Han NaVSSeol In-ah, Kim Jong-kook to compete Lovely

Actor Kang Han Na, Seol In-ah, played Lovely to become a singer Kim Jong-kook mate.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 18th, Actor Kang Han Na, Seol In-ah, Red Velvets Irene and Joey appeared and played a knowing mate couple race.On this day, Seol In-ah revealed the poem, Is Kim frosting? Is it the last time you came to the door?and then in the bureau , he said, and Lovely.Kang Han Na also hurriedly stepped out, saying, My last brother, Kim, who came in long pants, and I, would you like to go to Jongno and eat Samgyetang?I said, Shall we hiccup? and showed me the calyx Lovely.Kim Jong-kook later chose Seol In-ah.

Actor Kang Han Na, Seol In-ah, played Lovely to become a singer Kim Jong-kook mate.

On SBS 'Running Man' broadcasted on the 18th, Actor Kang Han Na, Seol In-ah, Red Velvet's Irene and Joey appeared and played a 'knowing mate' couple race.

On this day, Seol In-ah revealed the poem, "Is Kim frosting? Is it the last time you came to the door? "and then in the" bureau ", he said," "and Lovely.

Kang Han Na also hurriedly stepped out, saying, "My last brother, Kim, who came in long pants, and I, would you like to go to Jongno and eat Samgyetang? "I said," Shall we hiccup? "and showed me the calyx Lovely.

Kim Jong-kook later chose Seol In-ah.