Park Seo-joon, a multi-functional key face that saves dark costumes, 'Pawanal'

Actor Park Seo-joon showed off his warm visuals.Park Seo-joon posted a picture on his Instagram on November 14th.Inside the picture was a picture of Park Seo-joon wearing a grey jacket; Park Seo-joon is oozing a chic aura, staring at Camera.Park Seo-joons small face size pulls out Eye-catchingThe fans who responded to the photos responded such as I love crazy beauty, I am so handsome and I am wonderful.delay stock

Actor Park Seo-joon showed off his warm visuals.

Park Seo-joon posted a picture on his Instagram on November 14th.

Inside the picture was a picture of Park Seo-joon wearing a grey jacket; Park Seo-joon is oozing a chic aura, staring at Camera. Park Seo-joon's small face size pulls out Eye-catching

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I love crazy beauty", "I am so handsome" and "I am wonderful".

delay stock