Men on a Mission' Lee Sang-yeob "Kang Ho-dong 'Ship' Don't Call After, I Run With Yoo Jae-Suk"

Actor Lee Sang-yeob reveals his sadness at Kang Ho-dongJTBC entertainment program Knowing Brother, which aired on the 10th, was featured as a best friend special feature, featuring actors Lee Sang-yeob Onjuwan, Kim Saraon and evil musician Suhyun.Lee Sang-yeob said, When I appeared in Knowing Brother in the past, the vocalization was fun and everyone was good.I was wondering why he wouldnt call me when Jae-seok really took care of him because he was on Running ManAfter Men on a Mission, I thought Hodong would do something with my brother later.But when I came to my senses, I was running with Yoo Jae-Suk in Running Man, he laughed.Seo Jang-hoon said, Lee Sang-yeob went to Running Man about 15 times.I went to Lee Sang-yeob and Myanmar for the shoot before and Airport was in a hurry.It turns out that Lee Sang-yeob has become popular because of Running Man, and everyone is waiting. It was a complete mess.

Actor Lee Sang-yeob reveals his sadness at Kang Ho-dong

JTBC entertainment program Knowing Brother, which aired on the 10th, was featured as a best friend special feature, featuring actors Lee Sang-yeob Onjuwan, Kim Saraon and evil musician Suhyun.

Lee Sang-yeob said, "When I appeared in 'Knowing Brother' in the past, the vocalization was fun and everyone was good. “I was wondering why he wouldn’t call me when Jae-seok really took care of him because he was on Running Man

“After ‘Men on a Mission’, I thought Hodong would do something with my brother later. But when I came to my senses, I was running with Yoo Jae-Suk in Running Man', "he laughed.

Seo Jang-hoon said, "Lee Sang-yeob went to Running Man' about 15 times. I went to Lee Sang-yeob and Myanmar for the shoot before and Airport was in a hurry. It turns out that Lee Sang-yeob has become popular because of Running Man, and everyone is waiting. It was a complete mess. "