Lee Joon-gi, IU and Friendship Glorious Celebratory Photo

Thank you, Zie Eun.Actor Lee Joon-gi gives Singer IU 10th Anniversary Concert Celebratory photohas released the book.On the 18th, Lee Joon-gi made his IU 10th anniversary concert Celebratory photo through his SNSI also gave a feeling of seeing the performance.A great performance that lasted just over five and a half hours.I did not know that time was going by as I enjoyed the performance that made me think how hard I prepared the best staff and the best artist. Ten years can be a decade in a greater sense for someone. The Artist who creates that value and gives it to you.Im so grateful for inviting me to the big Gift, he said. I feel so much and Im going to Actor again. Thank you.In particular, Lee Joon-gi and IU showed a warm friendship beyond their age in the photo that was released together.

"Thank you, Zie Eun." Actor Lee Joon-gi gives Singer IU 10th Anniversary Concert Celebratory photo has released the book.

On the 18th, Lee Joon-gi made his IU 10th anniversary concert Celebratory photo through his SNS I also gave a feeling of seeing the performance.

“A great performance that lasted just over five and a half hours. I did not know that time was going by as I enjoyed the performance that made me think how hard I prepared the best staff and the best artist. "

“Ten years can be a decade in a greater sense for someone. The Artist who creates that value and gives it to you. “I’m so grateful for inviting me to the big Gift,” he said. “I feel so much and I’m going to Actor again. Thank you.

In particular, Lee Joon-gi and IU showed a warm friendship beyond their age in the photo that was released together.