Lee Joon-gi "Enjoy the IU performance with a hearty heart, tearful to the clunky"

Actor Lee Joon-gi gave a Singer IU Concert comment.Lee Joon-gi said on his 18th day of the show, Its a great performance that has been over 5 hours and 30 minutes.I did not know that it was time to enjoy the performances that made me think about how hard the best staff and the best artist prepared. Lee Joon-gi in the public photos took various poses with IU. The friendship of the two people who worked together on SBS Lovers of the Moon - Bobo Sim Kyung Rye stands out.Lee Joon-gi said, Ten years can be a decade of greater meaning for someone. Artist who creates that value.And beautiful fans, he said. How long have you been tearing your tears than the performance? Thank you so much for inviting me to Gift. I feel so much this time and I am going to Actor. Thank you.Ji Eun-a, he said.On the other hand, IU opened the IU 10th anniversary tour concert <# dlwlrma> on the 17th.

Actor Lee Joon-gi gave a Singer IU Concert comment.

Lee Joon-gi said on his 18th day of the show, "It's a great performance that has been over 5 hours and 30 minutes. I did not know that it was time to enjoy the performances that made me think about how hard the best staff and the best Artist prepared. "

Lee Joon-gi in the public photos took various poses with IU. The friendship of the two people who worked together on SBS 'Lovers of the Moon - Bobo Sim Kyung Rye' stands out.

Lee Joon-gi said, "Ten years can be a decade of greater meaning for someone. Artist who creates that value. And beautiful fans, "he said." How long have you been tearing your tears than the performance? Thank you so much for inviting me to Gift. I feel so much this time and I am going to Actor. Thank you. Ji Eun-a," he said.

On the other hand, IU opened the IU 10th anniversary tour Concert <# dlwlrma> on the 17th.