Kim Hyang Gi ""'Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds' and then goes without a mother on set...less than I thought."

Young-ju (Kim Hyung-ki), who lost his parents in a traffic accident and lived with his younger brother Young-in (Tang Joon-sang), is going to visit people who should not have met and the movie Young-ju (directed by Cha Sung-duk, production of KARTS Young-ju production).Kim Hyang Gi, who plays the title role Young-ju in the play, delivered a testimony and a behind-the-scenes episode in the movie ahead of the opening at Round Interview in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on December 12.The 13-year-old Actor Kim Hyang Gi, who started his Actor career in 2006 as a film Mind, is a film that features films such as Shadow Murder, Gone With the Wind, Wolf Boy, Elegant Lies, My Brother Thought, The Eyes, Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds 1,2, the drama Hero, The Queens Classrooms and played an active part in the screen and the CRT.Recently, he has set a record of 20 million box office records with the movie Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds series and has become an actor responsible for the future of Chungmuro.He lost his parents in a traffic accident in Young-ju and was alone with his younger brother. He took the role of nineteen Young-ju, who was confused by the unfamiliar parents feelings to the attacker couple of a traffic accident that he met while he was in despair.In particular, Kim Hyang Gi delicately captures the ironic and complex feelings felt by the attacker couple who killed their parents with their unique deep eyes, and once again shows the true value of Actor Kim Hyang Gi.Asked if the scenario choice would be 100% arbitrary, he said, Please respect and reflect my opinion very much. When I read the scenario, I talk to my mother and talk to the company.My mom doesnt tell me anything first, but she only answers what I asked, and she catches me when Im confused and difficult.He then actually went with his mother until filming Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds.My mother said, I cant go because I have a managers sister now. I asked if I could go with Dani Alves more.At first, I thought I would be sorry if I did not have a mother, but it is natural because I am Dani Alves Meanwhile, Young-ju is the debut film by director Cha Sung-duk, who worked as a scripter for Lee Kyung-mis Mitsu Hongdangmu (2008) and No Secrets (2015).Kim Hyang Gi, Kim Ho-jung, Yoo Jae-myung and Tang Joon-sang will appear. It will be released on November 22.
Young-ju (Kim Hyung-ki), who lost his parents in a traffic accident and lived with his younger brother Young-in (Tang Joon-sang), is going to visit people who should not have met and the movie Young-ju (directed by Cha Sung-duk, production of KARTS Young-ju production).Kim Hyang Gi, who plays the title role Young-ju in the play, delivered a testimony and a behind-the-scenes episode in the movie ahead of the opening at Round Interview in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on December 12.The 13-year-old Actor Kim Hyang Gi, who started his Actor career in 2006 as a film Mind, is a film that features films such as Shadow Murder, Gone With the Wind, Wolf Boy, Elegant Lies, My Brother Thought, The Eyes, Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds 1,2, the drama Hero, The Queens Classrooms and played an active part in the screen and the CRT.Recently, he has set a record of 20 million box office records with the movie Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds series and has become an actor responsible for the future of Chungmuro.He lost his parents in a traffic accident in Young-ju and was alone with his younger brother. He took the role of nineteen Young-ju, who was confused by the unfamiliar parents feelings to the attacker couple of a traffic accident that he met while he was in despair.In particular, Kim Hyang Gi delicately captures the ironic and complex feelings felt by the attacker couple who killed their parents with their unique deep eyes, and once again shows the true value of Actor Kim Hyang Gi.Asked if the scenario choice would be 100% arbitrary, he said, Please respect and reflect my opinion very much. When I read the scenario, I talk to my mother and talk to the company.My mom doesnt tell me anything first, but she only answers what I asked, and she catches me when Im confused and difficult.He then actually went with his mother until filming Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds.My mother said, I cant go because I have a managers sister now. I asked if I could go with Dani Alves more.At first, I thought I would be sorry if I did not have a mother, but it is natural because I am Dani Alves Meanwhile, Young-ju is the debut film by director Cha Sung-duk, who worked as a scripter for Lee Kyung-mis Mitsu Hongdangmu (2008) and No Secrets (2015).Kim Hyang Gi, Kim Ho-jung, Yoo Jae-myung and Tang Joon-sang will appear. It will be released on November 22.

Young-ju (Kim Hyung-ki), who lost his parents in a traffic accident and lived with his younger brother Young-in (Tang Joon-sang), is going to visit people who should not have met and the movie "Young-ju" (directed by Cha Sung-duk, production of K'ARTS Young-ju production). Kim Hyang Gi, who plays the title role Young-ju in the play, delivered a testimony and a behind-the-scenes episode in the movie ahead of the opening at Round Interview in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on December 12.

The 13-year-old Actor Kim Hyang Gi, who started his Actor career in 2006 as a film "Mind", is a film that features films such as "Shadow Murder," "Gone With the Wind," "Wolf Boy," "Elegant Lies," "My Brother Thought," "The Eyes," "Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds 1,2," the drama "Hero," "The Queen's Classrooms "and played an active part in the screen and the CRT. Recently, he has set a record of 20 million box office records with the movie 'Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds' series and has become an Actor responsible for the future of Chungmuro.

He lost his parents in a traffic accident in 'Young-ju' and was alone with his younger brother. He took the role of nineteen Young-ju, who was confused by the unfamiliar parents' feelings to the attacker couple of a traffic accident that he met while he was in despair. In particular, Kim Hyang Gi delicately captures the ironic and complex feelings felt by the attacker couple who killed their parents with their unique deep eyes, and once again shows the true value of 'Actor Kim Hyang Gi'.

Asked if the scenario choice would be 100% arbitrary, he said, "Please respect and reflect my opinion very much. When I read the scenario, I talk to my mother and talk to the company. My mom doesn't tell me anything first, but she only answers what I asked, and she catches me when I'm confused and difficult."

He then actually went with his mother until filming 'Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds'. My mother said, "I can't go because I have a manager's sister now." I asked if I could go with Dani Alves more. At first, I thought I would be sorry if I did not have a mother, but it is natural because I am Dani Alves "

Meanwhile, 'Young-ju' is the debut film by director Cha Sung-duk, who worked as a scripter for Lee Kyung-mi's 'Mitsu Hongdangmu' (2008) and 'No Secrets' (2015). Kim Hyang Gi, Kim Ho-jung, Yoo Jae-myung and Tang Joon-sang will appear. It will be released on November 22.