"The singer is singing..." Wanna One told Wannable

The first and last regular album, Wanna One, wanted to emphasize the most, was music.Wanna One (Daniel Park Jihoon Lee-hwi Kim Jae-hwan Ong Sung-woo Park Woo-jin, Rygwan-lin Yoon Ji-sung Hwang Min-hyun Bae Jin Young Ha Sung-woon)s first full-length album 111=1 (POWER OF DESTINY) will be released on the afternoon of the 19th. It was held at the Conrad Seoul Hotel Park Ballroom in Yeongdeungpo-gu.On this day, Wanna One members said that this album was the first and last regular album.Those born through the cable TV Mnet Produce 101 Season 2, which ended in June last year, started their activities with a period of one year and six months.It is expected to end its activities on December 31st.The members were cautious about the contents, although discussions on extensions were being held, and they told their stories with a focus on the last, as they were not sure.The determination to act also conveyed with the last in mind.The goal is to show the best of Wannable (fandom name) as much as possible, said Bae Jin Young, and I want to show you a good stage and show you a stage where you can impress to the end.Its the first and last full-length album. Ive prepared it so hard. I thought it was a sincere album for each member, preparing these songs.I hope you will listen to a lot of Wannable as well, and I hope you will have a warm winter with this album. Kim Jae-hwan said, I felt something while recording these songs one by one.But if it gets stronger, the listener thinks that Feeling can be less, so I would like you to get the feeling and feeling that we want to convey.Ill do my best to the end, he said.I was prepared a lot, thinking that Feeling was as big as Jae-hwan said, and I have a lot of expectations and I am excited about how fans will accept and like it.I will try hard to be a person who is not lacking in fans as he always supports and loves me. I will try to be a person who can be loved all the time. Thank you.This is Wanna Ones first music album, said Yoon Ji-sung, and Ive been working hard on my world tour and I wanted to give Wannable an album like Gift.I wanted to do something that would comfort my affection, so the members actively worked on it. I would like to ask for so much love.I want to be a group that can be a little more memorable to the public through this album. The word last album is not yet in reach, said Kang.There is a person who likened it to Marathon, but it has been running so far, but preparing this album seems to be the last spurt of the Marathon drinking water next to it.I will run hard until the end. I was ready as much as my first full-length album, and I practiced as much, and I think this album is an album that can impress Wannable and the public.It is the first music album, so please show as much expectation and love. Lee Dae-hwi said, It is a precious album made with my heart and heart, so please listen as much.I would like to ask you to watch a lot of things because the stage of Spring Wind is also revealed for the first time at the Mnet comeback show, he said, emphasizing once again, Please listen a lot.Park Jihoon said, We have prepared our first full-length album really hard. Love a lot, and enjoy it.I want to tell many people that it is not the end, and I will be Wanna One who always works hard. I think the biggest gift I can give to my fans as a singer is a song, said Ong Sung-woo. I want to give you a really big gift as a song.I think its Gift that the recipient wants to keep for the rest of his life. I want to give you music that he wants to keep for the rest of his life.I want to convey the same heart to my fans through this album because I have a lot of hearts that I will be active and love. Finally, Rygwanrin said, Its my first full-length album. I think the more songs you have, the more musical you can show me.

The first and last regular album, Wanna One, wanted to emphasize the most, was 'music'.

Wanna One (Daniel Park Jihoon Lee-hwi Kim Jae-hwan Ong Sung-woo Park Woo-jin, Rygwan-lin Yoon Ji-sung Hwang Min-hyun Bae Jin Young Ha Sung-woon)'s first full-length album 111=1 (POWER OF DESTINY) will be released on the afternoon of the 19th. It was held at the Conrad Seoul Hotel Park Ballroom in Yeongdeungpo-gu.

On this day, Wanna One members said that this album was the first and last regular album. Those born through the cable TV Mnet Produce 101 Season 2, which ended in June last year, started their activities with a period of one year and six months. It is expected to end its activities on December 31st.

The members were cautious about the contents, although discussions on extensions were being held, and they told their stories with a focus on the last, as they were not sure. The determination to act also conveyed with the last in mind.

“The goal is to show the best of Wannable (fandom name) as much as possible,” said Bae Jin Young, “and I want to show you a good stage and show you a stage where you can impress to the end.”

“It’s the first and last full-length album. I’ve prepared it so hard. I thought it was a sincere album for each member, preparing these songs. I hope you will listen to a lot of Wannable as well, and I hope you will have a warm winter with this album. "

Kim Jae-hwan said, "I felt something while recording these songs one by one. But if it gets stronger, the listener thinks that Feeling can be less, so I would like you to get the Feeling and Feeling that we want to convey. “I’ll do my best to the end,” he said.

“I was prepared a lot, thinking that Feeling was as big as Jae-hwan said, and I have a lot of expectations and I am excited about how fans will accept and like it. I will try hard to be a person who is not lacking in fans as he always supports and Loves me. I will try to be a person who can be Loved all the time. "Thank you."

“This is Wanna One’s first Music album,” said Yoon Ji-sung, “and I’ve been working hard on my world tour and I wanted to give Wannable an album like Gift. I wanted to do something that would comfort my affection, so the members actively worked on it. I would like to ask for so much Love. I want to be a group that can be a little more memorable to the public through this album. "

“The word last album is not yet in reach,” said Kang. There is a person who likened it to Marathon, but it has been running so far, but preparing this album seems to be the last spurt of the Marathon drinking water next to it. I will run hard until the end. "

“I was ready as much as my first full-length album, and I practiced as much, and I think this album is an album that can impress Wannable and the public. It is the first Music album, so please show as much expectation and Love. "

Lee Dae-hwi said, "It is a precious album made with my heart and heart, so please listen as much. “I would like to ask you to watch a lot of things because the stage of Spring Wind is also revealed for the first time at the Mnet comeback show,” he said, emphasizing once again, “Please listen a lot.”

Park Jihoon said, "We have prepared our first full-length album really hard. Love a lot, and enjoy it. I want to tell many people that it is not the end, and I will be Wanna One who always works hard. "

“I think the biggest Gift I can give to my fans as a singer is a song,” said Ong Sung-woo. “I want to give you a really big Gift as a song. I think it’s Gift that the recipient wants to keep for the rest of his life. I want to give you music that he wants to keep for the rest of his life. I want to convey the same heart to my fans through this album because I have a lot of hearts that I will be active and Love. "

Finally, Rygwanrin said, “It’s my first full-length album. I think the more songs you have, the more musical you can show me.