"Good results"...BTS and IU and IZ*ONE, cheering for Examinee

BTS released a video on YouTube channel Bulletproof TV on the 14th, To Ammy (Pantleb) who watches the College Scholarly Ability Test for 2019.Member Ji Min said, I would like to do everything I have prepared so far. The government advised, I should also be good at conditioning.Jay Hop said, I have to forget BTS as much as I look at the SAT.Sugar said: You may not be able to play well if you live your life, but take courage - have faith that you can see well.In life, the SAT may not be so important, said Examinee.RM also hoped for the good results of Examinee, saying, The weather is cold when the day of the SAT is cold, but unlike the weather, I want to come back with warm results.The IU also cheered. I wanted to get colder and the SAT came up, said the IU, who released the cheering video through his YouTube channel.I hope that you (fan club name) will not tremble and come to the SAT without regret while thinking more carefully about what you have prepared. Exo member Chan Yeol also helped.He also said to his SNS, I always think that time is passing quickly at this time of year. I pray that it will be a day to pour out everything I have prepared so far, no matter what the result is.IZ*ONE also cheered on the video, saying, I hope all the Examinees in the country will be nervous and trembling, and I hope that there will be as good results as I have prepared for a long time.I hope youre not as nervous as youre well prepared and youre in good shape and get good results, Promisnain said.Not only Singer, but also the messages of support from Actors followed.Park said, Examinee people have been really hard, he said, I hope you will get Lee Gi-won as a result of your desire, and I hope you will take a good test in a healthy way. Ahn Jae-hyun cheered Examinee with a self-written message saying, Lee Gi-won,

BTS released a video on YouTube channel "Bulletproof TV" on the 14th, "To Ammy (Pantleb) who watches the College Scholarly Ability Test for 2019."

Member Ji Min said, "I would like to do everything I have prepared so far." The government advised, "I should also be good at conditioning." Jay Hop said, "I have to forget BTS as much as I look at the SAT."

Sugar said: "You may not be able to play well if you live your life, but take courage - have faith that you can see well. In life, the SAT may not be so important, "said Examinee. RM also hoped for the good results of Examinee, saying, "The weather is cold when the day of the SAT is cold, but unlike the weather, I want to come back with warm results."

The IU also cheered. "I wanted to get colder and the SAT came up," said the IU, who released the cheering video through his YouTube channel. I hope that you (fan club name) will not tremble and come to the SAT without regret while thinking more carefully about what you have prepared. "

Exo member Chan Yeol also helped. He also said to his SNS, "I always think that time is passing quickly at this time of year." "I pray that it will be a day to pour out everything I have prepared so far, no matter what the result is."

IZ*ONE also cheered on the video, saying, "I hope all the Examinees in the country will be nervous and trembling, and I hope that there will be as good results as I have prepared for a long time."

“I hope you’re not as nervous as you’re well prepared and you’re in good shape and get good results,” Promisnain said.

Not only Singer, but also the messages of support from Actors followed. Park said, "Examinee people have been really hard," he said, "I hope you will get Lee Gi-won as a result of your desire, and I hope you will take a good test in a healthy way." Ahn Jae-hyun cheered Examinee with a self-written message saying, "Lee Gi-won,