Yang Se-hyeong Gravestone Written Tears Wake "So I Am Frustrated"...Shin Ae-ra silent comfort

Yang Se-hyeong poured tears into her mind thinking of her Gravestone.On SBS Deacons, which was broadcast on September 30, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyeong were shown to spend the day with Master Shin Ae-ra.Master Shin Ae-ra set up my Gravestone time.Yang Se-hyeong said, I feel like I am drinking because I am tired, and I am completely immersed.The members released their Gravestones: Lee Sang-yoon said, Lee Sang-yoon, who has lived his life happily, sleeps here.Yook Sungjae read, Thanks to you who are reading this article now, I live without regret. Lee Seung-gi laughed at the members by saying, I sleep here in Lee Seung-gi, who has a good influence on this world.Lee Seung-gi explained, You can live like this. Yook Sungjae quipped, Step the tombstone in many places.Finally, it was Yang Se-hyeongs turn: he wobbled again before reading Gravestone, eventually getting up and sneaking away tears.Shin Ae-ra was comforted by the silent stroke.

Yang Se-hyeong poured tears into her mind thinking of her Gravestone.

On SBS 'Deacons', which was broadcast on September 30, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyeong were shown to spend the day with Master Shin Ae-ra.

Master Shin Ae-ra set up 'my Gravestone' time. Yang Se-hyeong said, "I feel like I am drinking because I am tired, and I am completely immersed."

The members released their Gravestones: Lee Sang-yoon said, "Lee Sang-yoon, who has lived his life happily, sleeps here."

Yook Sungjae read, "Thanks to you who are reading this article now, I live without regret." Lee Seung-gi laughed at the members by saying, "I sleep here in Lee Seung-gi, who has a good influence on this world."

Lee Seung-gi explained, "You can live like this." Yook Sungjae quipped, "Step the tombstone in many places."

Finally, it was Yang Se-hyeong's turn: he wobbled again before reading Gravestone, eventually getting up and sneaking away tears. Shin Ae-ra was comforted by the silent stroke.