Han Ji-min "character Pyaasa Kerr" (Interview) who was a "frog in the well"

I feel sorry for my adult, and I think I have to do it unconditionally, ahead of the idea of ​​can I do well?Han Ji-min recently said in a meeting with the film, It is not a work, but it has come like a reality happening somewhere.Miss Back is a film about child abuse, a story of a woman desperately struggling to save a girl in a terrible world.Like other movies based on child abuse, the incident is filled with anger, but it is warmer than the existing movies because it focuses on the message of friendship and solidarity than the case.Even if the work doesnt reach me, I wish it could be made and shown to the world, Han Ji-min said, laughing. It seems that the director made a rational judgment that he would not be in the work until after OK.Han Ji-min covered his fine face with dark makeup and hid his slender body with a bigger top than his body.The thick makeup and large tops are heterogeneous to Han Ji-min, but they melt naturally on the screen like a defense mechanism to protect themselves from To the world, which only hurts white sharks.The naturalness is the result of Han Ji-min throwing his whole body and acting.For an actor, disruptive transformation may be a drug or a German, and considering Han Ji-mins filmography, the transformation of Miss Back is more like traitor (?) than an unconventional one.I had a great desire to show Pyaasa, a new look at long-time characters, said Han Ji-min.Han Ji-min has been a smooth performer for 10 years since her debut; she is more stable than Top Model when choosing a piece.At one point, I felt a limit to similar acting, and as the year grew, my worries deepened. The Age of Shadows, which depicts the story of the Japanese colonial era.Han Ji-min played the role of a gangster female member who pointed a gun at a Japanese police officer in The Age of Shadows.Han Ji-min deflected himself to the Frog in the Well before appearing on The Age of Shadows: I was just a play-in-the-spot person before that.I learned the importance of communication and relationships while doing The Age of Shadows.I used to talk to the director to put or change scenes that were not in the scenario, but through that way I changed my personality. The result of the change gave me the courage to participate in small roles and gave me the opportunity to play Top Model in new roles.Compared to the frightened twenties, the current move is surprising to oneself.I feel flexible and hardened as I eat my age and experience, he said. I wonder about Han Ji-mins future move, which is expected to age.Miss Back One-Top Starring Love Evacuated and Transformed
I feel sorry for my adult, and I think I have to do it unconditionally, ahead of the idea of ​​can I do well?Han Ji-min recently said in a meeting with the film, It is not a work, but it has come like a reality happening somewhere.Miss Back is a film about child abuse, a story of a woman desperately struggling to save a girl in a terrible world.Like other movies based on child abuse, the incident is filled with anger, but it is warmer than the existing movies because it focuses on the message of friendship and solidarity than the case.Even if the work doesnt reach me, I wish it could be made and shown to the world, Han Ji-min said, laughing. It seems that the director made a rational judgment that he would not be in the work until after OK.Han Ji-min covered his fine face with dark makeup and hid his slender body with a bigger top than his body.The thick makeup and large tops are heterogeneous to Han Ji-min, but they melt naturally on the screen like a defense mechanism to protect themselves from To the world, which only hurts white sharks.The naturalness is the result of Han Ji-min throwing his whole body and acting.For an actor, disruptive transformation may be a drug or a German, and considering Han Ji-mins filmography, the transformation of Miss Back is more like traitor (?) than an unconventional one.I had a great desire to show Pyaasa, a new look at long-time characters, said Han Ji-min.Han Ji-min has been a smooth performer for 10 years since her debut; she is more stable than Top Model when choosing a piece.At one point, I felt a limit to similar acting, and as the year grew, my worries deepened. The Age of Shadows, which depicts the story of the Japanese colonial era.Han Ji-min played the role of a gangster female member who pointed a gun at a Japanese police officer in The Age of Shadows.Han Ji-min deflected himself to the Frog in the Well before appearing on The Age of Shadows: I was just a play-in-the-spot person before that.I learned the importance of communication and relationships while doing The Age of Shadows.I used to talk to the director to put or change scenes that were not in the scenario, but through that way I changed my personality. The result of the change gave me the courage to participate in small roles and gave me the opportunity to play Top Model in new roles.Compared to the frightened twenties, the current move is surprising to oneself.I feel flexible and hardened as I eat my age and experience, he said. I wonder about Han Ji-mins future move, which is expected to age.Miss Back One-Top Starring Love Evacuated and Transformed

“I feel sorry for my adult, and I think I have to do it unconditionally, ahead of the idea of ​​"can I do well?"

Han Ji-min recently said in a meeting with the film, "It is not a work, but it has come like a reality happening somewhere." Miss Back is a film about child abuse, a story of a woman desperately struggling to save a girl in a terrible world. Like other movies based on child abuse, the incident is filled with anger, but it is warmer than the existing movies because it focuses on the message of 'friendship' and 'solidarity' than the case.

“Even if the work doesn’t reach me, I wish it could be made and shown To the world,” Han Ji-min said, laughing. “It seems that the director made a rational judgment that he would not be in the work until after OK.”

Han Ji-min covered his fine face with dark makeup and hid his slender body with a bigger top than his body. The thick makeup and large tops are heterogeneous to Han Ji-min, but they melt naturally on the screen like a defense mechanism to protect themselves from To the world, which only hurts white sharks. The naturalness is the result of Han Ji-min throwing his whole body and acting.

For an actor, “disruptive transformation” may be a drug or a German, and considering Han Ji-min’s filmography, the transformation of “Miss Back” is more like “traitor” (?) than an unconventional one. “I had a great desire to show Pyaasa, a new look at long-time characters,” said Han Ji-min.

Han Ji-min has been a smooth performer for 10 years since her debut; she is more stable than Top Model when choosing a piece. At one point, I felt a limit to similar acting, and as the year grew, my worries deepened. The Age of Shadows, which depicts the story of the Japanese colonial era. Han Ji-min played the role of a gangster female member who pointed a gun at a Japanese police officer in The Age of Shadows. Han Ji-min deflected himself to the Frog in the Well before appearing on The Age of Shadows: “I was just a play-in-the-spot person before that. I learned the importance of communication and relationships while doing 'The Age of Shadows'. I used to talk to the director to put or change scenes that were not in the scenario, but through that way I changed my personality. "The result of the change gave me the courage to participate in small roles and gave me the opportunity to play Top Model in new roles. Compared to the frightened twenties, the current move is surprising to oneself. "I feel flexible and hardened as I eat my age and experience," he said. "I wonder about Han Ji-min's future move, which is expected to age.

Miss Back' One-Top Starring Love Evacuated and Transformed