"Let me Lee Yong...the answer to Love Yourself" found by BTS

Would you tell me your story? (RM) Group BTS (RM) and 40,000 viewers did not need much to communicate.The story of the two, which was divided into perfect stage and perfect response, filled the three hours of the fall night of New York City perfectly.BTS held a Love Yourself (LOVE YOURSELF) tour at United States of America New York City Field from 7 p.m. on the 6th (local time).It was a performance that concluded the North America tour, which started on the 5th of last month.Those who opened the door with Idol (IDOL) each greeted 40,000 fans gathered at the performance hall.Leader RM said, Welcome here to City Field, BTS World, after inducing a shout.After Sugas greeting, J-Hope said, Im Your Hope. Your My Hope. Im J-Hope (Im your Hope. Youre my home.Im J-Hope) was a delightful introduction that led to a shout: Finally, the performance of Love Yourself New York City City Field has come to an end.I started LA and this is the last night of the North America tour, he said.Jimin said, I can not believe that I will come to City Field. He gave great significance to the first AT & T Stadium performance of Korea Singer.Jungkook was fortunate that something really incredible has happened since the release of Your Self Anwer, and Suga replied, The second Billboard, the start of a new tour, and the United Nations speech.Its a real honor to have the first AT Stadium show at the United States of America, Jean said.It was a real honor, RM said. I remember my speech. I wonder about all the Amis here. Can you tell me your story?Its much more than I really thought, he said, and Im glad I can join you in New York City, and I want you to enjoy the festival until the end, not pushing for safety.In the performance that started in earnest, the members focused on continuing the stage rather than the middle Re-Ment.I was worried about the safety of the fans in the standing seats, and after Re-Ments who led the shouts, I introduced the next stage.The ending Re-Ment was half-inspiring, and Jean thanked the fans for their support in the performance, saying, Its the best, its a huge response.Jimin said, I dont think Ill forget my time here today. Its the best.One man said something very nice last time, and what I said is that our fans are with us with action and passion.I am really the most wonderful fans in the world, he said. I am so grateful that Ami is the brightest in this universe.J-Hope said, This is Cityfield. This place and your support are great.I am not good at English, but I wanted to get closer to you during this North America tour. I hope my heart will be conveyed.It was a beautiful summer with you. Thank you.Is it fun today? Jean said, I was happy every day because of Armie. Its over, but I feel like I can see it soon.Suga said, I thought it was my last performance in North America, but its too bad. The North America tour was the last, but AT&T Stadium is the beginning.You know what I mean. Whats that supposed to mean next year? And then I asked, Ill leave it to your imagination, and were dreaming, and were all doing what you imagined.Well see you next year.Jungkook said, I was able to do the AT Stadium show today at United States of America for the first time. It was an honor and a great Haru.We have received so much energy, strength, and support. We will come back and perform more. I am so happy for you.Finally, RM, who caught the microphone, impressed with the message that was as good as the United Nations speech.Finally, Im the first Korean singer to come to United States of America AT. Thank you very much.This is a really important place for me, because its for music that changed my life, because it changed my life, made me dream, and gave me a new life.Were in New York City with more than 40,000 people, and were looking for ways to love myself through this Love Yourself tour, he said.Your eyes, your love, told me how to love me. What is it that loves myself? What is it that loves yourself?Who can define how to love himself? Finally, he said, Ami, you have defined how to love us, so I dont think I ever intended to, but I think Im loving myself through you.So I just want to say one thing: please let me Lee Yong, please let me love yourself by Lee Yong, and thank you very much.After completing the North America tour, BTS flew to the UK on Friday morning.They are set to tour Europe, which will lead to London, the Netherlands, Amsterdam, Berlin, Germany and Paris, France.

“Would you tell me your story?” (RM) Group BTS (RM) and 40,000 viewers did not need much to communicate. The story of the two, which was divided into perfect stage and perfect response, filled the three hours of the fall night of New York City perfectly.

BTS held a Love Yourself (Love YOURSELF) tour at United States of America New York City Field from 7 p.m. on the 6th (local time). It was a performance that concluded the North America tour, which started on the 5th of last month.

Those who opened the door with Idol (IDOL) each greeted 40,000 fans gathered at the performance hall. Leader RM said, "Welcome here to City Field, BTS World," after inducing a shout.

After Suga's greeting, J-Hope said, "Im Your Hope. Your My Hope. Im J-Hope" (I'm your Hope. You're my home. I’m J-Hope) was a delightful introduction that led to a shout: “Finally, the performance of Love Yourself New York City City Field has come to an end.”

"I started LA and this is the last night of the North America tour," he said. Jimin said, "I can not believe that I will come to City Field." He gave great significance to the first AT & T Stadium performance of Korea Singer.

Jungkook was fortunate that “something really incredible has happened since the release of Your Self Anwer,” and Suga replied, “The second Billboard, the start of a new tour, and the United Nations speech.” “It’s a real honor to have the first AT Stadium show at the United States of America,” Jean said.

“It was a real honor,” RM said. “I remember my speech. I wonder about all the Amis here. Can you tell me your story?”

“It’s much more than I really thought,” he said, “and I’m glad I can join you in New York City, and I want you to enjoy the festival until the end, not pushing for safety.”

In the performance that started in earnest, the members focused on continuing the stage rather than the middle Re-Ment. I was worried about the safety of the fans in the standing seats, and after Re-Ments who led the shouts, I introduced the next stage.

The ending Re-Ment was half-inspiring, and Jean thanked the fans for their support in the performance, saying, “It’s the best, it’s a huge response.” Jimin said, “I don’t think I’ll forget my time here today. It’s the best.”

“One man said something very nice last time, and what I said is that our fans are with us with action and passion. "I am really the most wonderful fans in the world," he said. "I am so grateful that Ami is the brightest in this universe."

J-Hope said, “This is Cityfield. This place and your support are great. I am not good at English, but I wanted to get closer to you during this North America tour. I hope my heart will be conveyed. It was a beautiful summer with you. Thank you.”

“Is it fun today?” Jean said, “I was happy every day because of Armie. It’s over, but I feel like I can see it soon.

Suga said, “I thought it was my last performance in North America, but it’s too bad. The North America tour was the last, but AT&T Stadium is the beginning. You know what I mean. What’s that supposed to mean next year?” And then I asked, “I’ll leave it to your imagination, and we’re dreaming, and we’re all doing what you imagined. “We’ll see you next year.”

Jungkook said, “I was able to do the AT Stadium show today at United States of America for the first time. It was an honor and a great Haru. We have received so much energy, strength, and support. We will come back and perform more. I am so happy for you.

Finally, RM, who caught the microphone, impressed with the message that was as good as the United Nations speech. “Finally, I’m the first Korean Singer to come to United States of America AT. Thank you very much. This is a really important place for me, because it’s for music that changed my life, because it changed my life, made me dream, and gave me a new life.”

“We’re in New York City with more than 40,000 people, and we’re looking for ways to Love myself through this Love Yourself tour,” he said. Your eyes, your Love, told me how to Love me. "What is it that Loves myself? What is it that Loves yourself? Who can define how to Love himself? "

Finally, he said, “Ami, you have defined how to Love us, so I don’t think I ever intended to, but I think I’m loving myself through you. So I just want to say one thing: please let me Lee Yong, please let me Love yourself by Lee Yong, and thank you very much.”

After completing the North America tour, BTS flew to the UK on Friday morning. They are set to tour Europe, which will lead to London, the Netherlands, Amsterdam, Berlin, Germany and Paris, France.