"The idea of living": "The joy of conversation" IU looks back on its debut 10 years

The Joy of Dialogue Singer IU looks back on debut tenth anniversaryIn the KBS2 entertainment program The Joy of Dialogue, which is broadcasted on the 27th, IU appears as the eighth guest and tells his story that we did not know.Last year, 15 years oldDebuting at , IU welcomed its debut tenth anniversary this year: IU, which grew from a refreshing girl to a public-spirited artist.IU is expected to have a genuine time to look back at its debut tenth anniversary through The Joy of Dialogue.The first thing that comes to mind about IU is a number of hits; however, in fact, IU was not a singer who gained explosive popularity at the same time as his debut.I did everything I could with the idea that I had to survive somehow, it was the best combat, the IU tells me of the new days when I had to find my own work.It also released memorable past stage episodes.IU said that he had once sang at racetrack, and talked about his experience that he could not laugh at the time that audiences were more interested in words than I am.IU, which was full of troubles but had a lot of troubles, raises questions about how he spent his rookie days at the time.In addition, IU tells the story of Lee Ji-eun, not Singer IU, who thought that he would have to produce from the first slump of his life at the age of 22, the story of the TVN drama My UncleThe confession of the IU, which we did not know, will dig into the hearts of viewers.Meanwhile, you can check out the IU at 10:50 pm on the day.Photo l KBS2 Provision

'The Joy of Dialogue' Singer IU looks back on debut tenth anniversary

In the KBS2 entertainment program "The Joy of Dialogue", which is broadcasted on the 27th, IU appears as the eighth guest and tells his story that we did not know.

Last year, 15 years old Debuting at , IU welcomed its debut tenth anniversary this year: IU, which grew from a refreshing girl to a public-spirited artist. IU is expected to have a genuine time to look back at its debut tenth anniversary through 'The Joy of Dialogue'.

The first thing that comes to mind about IU is a number of hits; however, in fact, IU was not a Singer who gained explosive popularity at the same time as his debut. "I did everything I could with the idea that I had to survive somehow, it was the best combat," the IU tells me of the new days when I had to find my own work.

It also released memorable past stage episodes. IU said that he had once sang at racetrack, and talked about his experience that he could not laugh at the time that "audiences were more interested in words than I am." IU, which was full of troubles but had a lot of troubles, raises questions about how he spent his rookie days at the time.

In addition, IU tells the story of Lee Ji-eun, not Singer IU, who thought that he would have to produce from the first slump of his life at the age of 22, the story of the TVN drama 'My Uncle' The confession of the IU, which we did not know, will dig into the hearts of viewers.

Meanwhile, you can check out the IU at 10:50 pm on the day.

Photo l KBS2 Provision