Teri Hatcher Behind Me' Nam Gyu-ri, So Ji-sub makes special appearance as old lover

Nam Gyu-ri becomes So Ji-subs old loverNam Gyu-ri will appear in the MBC drama Teri Hatcher (playplayed by Oh Ji-young/directed by Park Sang-hoon) on October 4th as the role of North Korean nuclear physicist Choi Yeon-kyung, and will be in close contact with So Ji-sub.Teri Hatcher behind me was filmed for eight days at the end of June at major attractions such as Old Town in Warsaw, Poland and Lazienki Park, which have not been exposed to domestic broadcasting.The Poland location scene, which appeared at the introduction of the first broadcast last week and made viewers immerse themselves at once, included the meeting between Kim Bon (So Ji-sub), a member of the NIS, and Choi Yeon-kyung, and the sad relationship between the two will be revealed on the 4th broadcast.The production team, including director Park Sang-hoon of Teri Hatcher behind me, gave a bouquet of flowers to Nam Gyu-ri, who finished filming in Poland and thanked him.Thank you for your good role I wanted to play, Nam Gyu-ri said, and I hope my role will be a small contribution to the drama.I came to Poland for the first time, and I could see a lot of sky and feel nature while shooting.The relaxed appearance of the people of Poland was also impressive. emigration site

Nam Gyu-ri becomes So Ji-sub's old lover

Nam Gyu-ri will appear in the MBC drama Teri Hatcher (playplayed by Oh Ji-young/directed by Park Sang-hoon) on October 4th as the role of North Korean nuclear physicist Choi Yeon-kyung, and will be in close contact with So Ji-sub.

Teri Hatcher behind me was filmed for eight days at the end of June at major attractions such as Old Town in Warsaw, Poland and Lazienki Park, which have not been exposed to domestic broadcasting. The Poland location scene, which appeared at the introduction of the first broadcast last week and made viewers immerse themselves at once, included the meeting between Kim Bon (So Ji-sub), a member of the NIS, and Choi Yeon-kyung, and the sad relationship between the two will be revealed on the 4th broadcast.

The production team, including director Park Sang-hoon of Teri Hatcher behind me, gave a bouquet of flowers to Nam Gyu-ri, who finished filming in Poland and thanked him. “Thank you for your good role I wanted to play,” Nam Gyu-ri said, “and I hope my role will be a small contribution to the drama.” "I came to Poland for the first time, and I could see a lot of sky and feel nature while shooting. The relaxed appearance of the people of Poland was also impressive. "

emigration site