Teri Hatcher behind me' Jung In-sun, 3 months of blind training in military uniform for underwater gods

There was an effort in the extraordinary swimming skills of Teri Hatcher behind me Jung In-sun.In MBCs drama Teri Hatcher behind me, which aired on the 24th, Jung In-sun jumped into the water for Kim Bon, who fell into the water, and rescued him.Jung In-sun heard the scene immediately after the casting of Teri Hatcher behind me.I started to find out where I could learn The Lesson right away. I was blindly trained for about three months before I went on the Drama shoot.Jung In-sun, who predicted that he would wear a weighty costume by calculating that he would shoot the scene in the fall, even borrowed his familys uniform according to his teachers advice.I have been able to endure the weight of my military uniform and have been able to draw a scene of saving So Ji-sub with a good skill.A field official said, I took four hours in the water and filmed it, but I worked hard with a bright face all the time.Jung In-suns passion to paint the character perfectly is very hot. Photo: C.J.
There was an effort in the extraordinary swimming skills of Teri Hatcher behind me Jung In-sun.In MBCs drama Teri Hatcher behind me, which aired on the 24th, Jung In-sun jumped into the water for Kim Bon, who fell into the water, and rescued him.Jung In-sun heard the scene immediately after the casting of Teri Hatcher behind me.I started to find out where I could learn The Lesson right away. I was blindly trained for about three months before I went on the Drama shoot.Jung In-sun, who predicted that he would wear a weighty costume by calculating that he would shoot the scene in the fall, even borrowed his familys uniform according to his teachers advice.I have been able to endure the weight of my military uniform and have been able to draw a scene of saving So Ji-sub with a good skill.A field official said, I took four hours in the water and filmed it, but I worked hard with a bright face all the time.Jung In-suns passion to paint the character perfectly is very hot. Photo: C.J.

There was an effort in the extraordinary swimming skills of Teri Hatcher behind me' Jung In-sun.

In MBC's Drama Teri Hatcher behind me', which aired on the 24th, Jung In-sun jumped into the water for Kim Bon, who fell into the water, and rescued him.

Jung In-sun heard the scene immediately after the casting of Teri Hatcher behind me. I started to find out where I could learn The Lesson right away. I was blindly trained for about three months before I went on the Drama shoot.

Jung In-sun, who predicted that he would wear a weighty costume by calculating that he would shoot the scene in the fall, even borrowed his family's uniform according to his teacher's advice. I have been able to endure the weight of my military uniform and have been able to draw a scene of saving So Ji-sub with a good skill.

A field official said, "I took four hours in the water and filmed it, but I worked hard with a bright face all the time. Jung In-sun's passion to paint the Character perfectly is very hot. "

Photo: C.J.