"Knowing Bros" Lee Joon-gi "First Meeting: Senior Choi Min-soo, I've penetrated the day I fell into manners."

Lee Joon-gi on JTBCs Knowing Bros has spoken about his impressive first meeting with Choi Min-soo.Lee Joon-gi and IU joined as daily transfer students after last week in Knowing Bros, which aired on the 27th.Lee Joon-gi, who joined Choi Min-soo as an lawless lawyer in the drama, asked him to match me in the corner of Let me guess and to tell you what Choi Min-soo told me at the first meeting.He said, I feel something, when I look at my state or expression, to give you a hint, and he said, I feel something, and he said, in a way that is a metaphor for some emotion.I know my brother Choi Min-soo, and sometimes when he calls, he says, I smell it, but Im nearby, Lee said.Lee Joon-gi said, I think Im standing somewhere, and gave a hint that that kind of approach is good.The Knowing Bros members presented answers such as tree standing in the field, rocking stone in Seoraksan and oasis in the desert.Seo Jang-hoon answered, You seem to be standing in the middle of the desert now.The exact word was, I felt you standing in the middle of the desert when I first saw you, Lee Joon-gi said.Lee Joon-gi said, I was in a mannerism at the time, and I felt the burden of the genre and the burden of showing something about the public. I went to Choi Min-soo to say hello, and I think I felt it.I saw me through the first word, he said. Choi Min-soo said, I have experienced your life and it is natural.He also advised me to face fear or regret. He also expressed his respect for the fact that he realized his way to the actor as he saw the scene.

Lee Joon-gi on JTBC's Knowing Bros has spoken about his impressive first meeting with Choi Min-soo.

Lee Joon-gi and IU joined as daily transfer students after last week in Knowing Bros, which aired on the 27th. Lee Joon-gi, who joined Choi Min-soo as an lawless lawyer in the drama, asked him to "match me" in the corner of "Let me guess" and "to tell you what Choi Min-soo told me at the first meeting."

“He said, ‘I feel something,’ when I look at my state or expression, to give you a hint,’ and he said, ‘I feel something,’ and he said, in a way that is a metaphor for some emotion.’” “I know my brother Choi Min-soo, and sometimes when he calls, he says, ‘I smell it, but I’m nearby,’” Lee said.

Lee Joon-gi said, "I think I'm standing somewhere," and gave a hint that "that kind of approach is good." The Knowing Bros members presented answers such as 'tree standing in the field', 'Rocking stone in Seoraksan' and 'oasis in the desert'.

Seo Jang-hoon answered, "You seem to be standing in the middle of the desert now." “The exact word was, ‘I felt you standing in the middle of the desert when I first saw you,’” Lee Joon-gi said.

Lee Joon-gi said, "I was in a mannerism at the time, and I felt the burden of the genre and the burden of showing something about the public." "I went to Choi Min-soo to say hello, and I think I felt it." "I saw me through the first word," he said. "Choi Min-soo said," I have experienced your life and it is natural. He also advised me to face fear or regret. "He also expressed his respect for the fact that he realized his way to the actor as he saw the scene."