Knowing Bros' IU X Lee Joon-gi, Hidden Fun sense explosion... to mini concert

IU and Lee Joon-gi appeared on JTBC Knowing Bros on the 20th and boasted their duties.On this day, IU introduced myself, I am an IU who has transferred from here because I want to play with you guys on such a good day.In the appearance of the IU, Kang Ho-dong is very pleased and says, I originally knew it would be good, but there is a reason for real long run.Basically, people have a righteousness and keep their promises. IU, who happened to meet at the Chinese airport, said that he was seeing Men on a Mission by greeting first. Kang Ho-dong said, I promised to appear in Men on a Mission with silent eyes at that time.The IU then confessed to being a stocking victim, embarrassing Kang Ho-dong, who recalled her time in stockings in the past, saying: I was a complete rookie.It was the first time I did not say a word to the recording for more than 10 hours. I did not really yes.So the brothers told Kang Ho-dong, This is enough to audit the state.Kang Ho-dong then framed IU slept no matter how shaken it was, and IU goed home and wrote a diary after that broadcast.I was seventeen, and I wrote, I really should be good. From then on, I really worked hard on the broadcast and I think I was able to come here.I was good at it after a good day, he said, laughing.The entertainment program, which has been a long time, introduced Lee Joon-gi, saying that he brought his most honey jam friend. The two of them appeared together in the drama Bobo Sensei.I asked him directly by phone. I did not do a lot of entertainment, but I thought I would not do it honestly.I told him to think about it for a week, but he contacted me in two days. We had time to praise each other. Lee Joon-gi said of the IUs performance, It was really good, I thought it was really great.There was a sense of directorship as I analyzed and observed the situation back and forth, IU praised. Lee Joon-gi acts as if he really did.Crying is not just crying, but laughing and crying, and I do not think I will cry. Suddenly I turn around and cry.There were many gods of hardship, but I do not enter the emotion, but I do it immediately when the sign of Q goes in. Lee Joon-gi, who has a sense of entertainment burden, showed off the fun sense hidden in Kang Ho-dongs buzzword No Owl.He sang a pomegranate advertisement CM song, and also played a situational drama with Lee Soo-geun and The Kings Man. He showed off his flexible body by tearing his legs to match the modifier of action actor.The IU also caught the eye by showing yoga moves learned in Hyoris Homestay. They also sang their brothers recommended songs in turn and held mini concerts.

IU and Lee Joon-gi appeared on jtbc Knowing Bros' on the 20th and boasted their duties.

On this day, IU introduced myself, "I am an IU who has transferred from here because I want to play with you guys on such a good day." In the appearance of the IU, Kang Ho-dong is very pleased and says, "I originally knew it would be good, but there is a reason for real long run. Basically, people have a righteousness and keep their promises. " IU, who happened to meet at the Chinese airport, said that he was seeing Men on a Mission' by greeting first. Kang Ho-dong said, "I promised to appear in Men on a Mission' with silent eyes at that time."

The IU then confessed to being a "stocking" victim, embarrassing Kang Ho-dong, who recalled her time in "stockings" in the past, saying: "I was a complete rookie. It was the first time I did not say a word to the recording for more than 10 hours. I did not really "yes." So the brothers told Kang Ho-dong, "This is enough to audit the state."

Kang Ho-dong then framed "IU slept no matter how shaken it was," and IU "goed home and wrote a diary after that broadcast. I was seventeen, and I wrote, 'I really should be good.' From then on, I really worked hard on the broadcast and I think I was able to come here. "I was good at it after a good day," he said, laughing.

The entertainment program, which has been a long time, introduced Lee Joon-gi, saying that he brought his most honey jam friend. The two of them appeared together in the drama "Bobo Sensei". "I asked him directly by phone. I did not do a lot of entertainment, but I thought I would not do it honestly. I told him to think about it for a week, but he contacted me in two days. "

We had time to praise each other. Lee Joon-gi said of the IU's performance, "It was really good, I thought it was really great. "There was a sense of directorship as I analyzed and observed the situation back and forth," IU praised. "Lee Joon-gi acts as if he really did. Crying is not just crying, but laughing and crying, and I do not think I will cry. Suddenly I turn around and cry. There were many gods of hardship, but I do not enter the emotion, but I do it immediately when the sign of 'Q' goes in. "

Lee Joon-gi, who has a sense of entertainment burden, showed off the Fun sense hidden in Kang Ho-dong's buzzword 'No Owl'. He sang a pomegranate advertisement CM song, and also played a situational drama with Lee Soo-geun and "The King's Man." He showed off his flexible body by tearing his legs to match the modifier of action actor. The IU also caught the eye by showing yoga moves learned in "Hyori's Homestay." They also sang their brothers' recommended songs in turn and held mini concerts.