Sooyoung "first attendance at the Vice International, with colleagues, the clunkier"

Sooyoungs Beauty pictorial was released in the November issue of fashion magazine Cosmo Politan.Sooyoung asked about the current situation, I finished filming a movie scheduled to open next year, and recently I have been busy with the role of the Roco drama So I Married Antifan.Everyone is in the process of pre-production, so everyone does not know if I am busy. Photos: Cosmo Politan
Sooyoungs Beauty pictorial was released in the November issue of fashion magazine Cosmo Politan.Sooyoung asked about the current situation, I finished filming a movie scheduled to open next year, and recently I have been busy with the role of the Roco drama So I Married Antifan.Everyone is in the process of pre-production, so everyone does not know if I am busy. Photos: Cosmo Politan

Sooyoung's Beauty pictorial was released in the November issue of fashion magazine Cosmo Politan.

Sooyoung asked about the current situation, "I finished filming a movie scheduled to open next year, and recently I have been busy with the role of the Roco drama 'So I Married Antifan'. Everyone is in the process of pre-production, so everyone does not know if I am busy. "

Photos: Cosmo Politan