Son Dam-bi ""Searching" Sarason, past girl group colleague...I was thinking about old times"

Son Dam-bi said in an interview in Samcheong-dong, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 15th, ahead of the release of the movie Rose of betrayal (director Park Jin-young).Sarah Son, who starred in the supporting role in the foreign currency Searching, which attracted nearly 3 million viewers in the fall theater, was working as Son Dam-bi and the past girl group SBlursh.Son Dam-bi unfortunately did not see the movie Searching, but he heard the news of Sarah Son in the movie. I heard that there are two children now married to Koreans.It was nice and good to say that I was an actor. Son Dam-bi said, I was in a group that targeted American fans because it was called Tangsh SBlursh. I am only Korean and everyone is English.It was very difficult to work for a year, he said. There was a Hands gone as a member of them and he was a friend who worked together.I thought I was only raising a child, but I found out that I was acting as an actor. I heard about it for a long time, so I thought about it and it was good.On the other hand, Son Dam-bi showed off his sexy charm by playing the role of the ID Rose of the betrayal image, which last joined the members of the suicide who decided to die in Rose of betrayal.Rose of betrayal is a film about a very special day of beauty that is too bad to die with three men who have decided to leave behind a sad life history but still want to do it.The movie Rose of the Rebellion was released on October 18th.

Son Dam-bi said in an interview in Samcheong-dong, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 15th, ahead of the release of the movie "Rose of betrayal" (director Park Jin-young).

Sarah Son, who starred in the supporting role in the foreign currency 'Searching', which attracted nearly 3 million viewers in the fall theater, was working as Son Dam-bi and the past girl group 'SBlursh'.

Son Dam-bi unfortunately did not see the movie 'Searching', but he heard the news of Sarah Son in the movie. "I heard that there are two children now married to Koreans. It was nice and good to say that I was an actor. "

Son Dam-bi said, "I was in a group that targeted American fans because it was called Tangsh SBlursh. I am only Korean and everyone is English. "It was very difficult to work for a year," he said. "There was a Hands gone as a member of them and he was a friend who worked together."

"I thought I was only raising a child, but I found out that I was acting as an actor. I heard about it for a long time, so I thought about it and it was good."

On the other hand, Son Dam-bi showed off his sexy charm by playing the role of the ID 'Rose of the betrayal' image, which last joined the members of the suicide who decided to die in 'Rose of betrayal'.

'Rose of betrayal' is a film about a very special day of beauty that is too bad to die with three men who have decided to leave behind a sad life history but still want to do it. The movie 'Rose of the Rebellion' was released on October 18th.