Sol Kyung-gu, 'Thousand Idol''s first fan meeting...Tears' with 1,000 fans

Actor Sol Kyung-gu successfully completed his first fan meeting of his career.Sol Kyung-gu held his first fan meeting at Yes24 Live Hall in Seoul on the 13th and spent 150 minutes with 1,000 fans.As fans who visited the venue early in the morning of fan meeting cheered Actor with hot cheers and shouts as they had the modifier First Thousand Idol, said CJS Entertainment. Sol Kyung-gu showed limited fan service such as dance, talk and event for 150 minutes at a fan meeting prepared to repay the love he had received from fans. I proposed a value and expressed my gratitude by holding hands with 1,000 fans. This fan meeting is a special place to express infinite gratitude to the hot love that Sol Kyung-gu received in Thousand.Sol Kyung-gu, who appeared on stage singing the late Kim Kwang-seoks Where the Wind is Winding, said, I heard that there are many fans who come early to the fan meeting scene.I prepared warm tea and snacks for you, but I do not know if you had a good meal. Fan meeting was embarrassing and needed a great courage to come here.But I will do my best today as I have decided for my fans. In a fan meeting that began with the progression of Park Kyung-lim, Sol Kyung-gu poured out all of his own for the entire 150 minutes.In the corner of Knowing Oral, I communicated with my fans with my own quiz.I did my best to repay Park Kyung-lims various orders that represented the hearts of the fans, and I was enthusiastic about the fans with the instant dance that I first showed after my debut.He also made tteokbokki in the sauce he made at home and presented it to his fans.Actor Kim Nam-gil, who accompanied the director of Bulhan Party and Murderers Memory Law, cheered Sol Kyung-gu as a guest.Both came to the fan meeting cheering of Thousand Idol Sol Kyung-gu, and then rushed to the stage at the request of Sol Kyung-gu.I was so surprised to hear that I was doing fan meeting at first.Im preparing The Ides of March together, which is a good senior and crankin next year, and Ill make a good movie again, said Kim Nam-gil, Im really happy and wonderful.The oral senior who met in the Memory law of the public enemy and Murderer is really immersed and is a model for Actor.I am also excited about the happy appearance with my fans. The hottest moment was when Sol Kyung-gu read handwritten letters prepared by handwriting; Sol Kyung-gu said: If you hadnt become an Actor you wouldnt have met fans.I always thank the fans who love me with all my heart. I get great courage from the love of the fans.I wanted to show you what it is, not through this fan meeting. It was time to be remembered for the rest of my life.Sol Kyung-gu also made a special video made by fans and was impressed by the fans own Why I like Sol Kyung-gu.After the performance, Sol Kyung-gu was very excited to see the fans directly, and with a high touch with 1000 fans at the entrance, he was sorry.The fans were impressed by the heart of the heartfelt Sol Kyung-gu, and the fans and Sol Kyung-gus thrilledness led to the end of the first fan meeting of Sol Kyung-gus life.Sol Kyung-gu is having another prime with a healthy presence and hot popularity.Through the film Bulhandang, which was released in 2017, it formed a fandom that was never before the history of Korean movies, and got the nickname First Thousand Idol.Sol Kyung-gu has been the turning point of Actors life with Bulhan Party, and has swept the 54th Daejong Award for Best Actor, the 37th Korean Film Critics Association Award for Best Actor, the 17th Directors Cut Awards of the Year, and the 38th Blue Dragon Film Festival Popular Award.Meanwhile, Sol Kyung-gu is about to shoot Perfect Man and The Ides of March after shooting Birthday and Idol.CJS Entertainment
Actor Sol Kyung-gu successfully completed his first fan meeting of his career.Sol Kyung-gu held his first fan meeting at Yes24 Live Hall in Seoul on the 13th and spent 150 minutes with 1,000 fans.As fans who visited the venue early in the morning of fan meeting cheered Actor with hot cheers and shouts as they had the modifier First Thousand Idol, said CJS Entertainment. Sol Kyung-gu showed limited fan service such as dance, talk and event for 150 minutes at a fan meeting prepared to repay the love he had received from fans. I proposed a value and expressed my gratitude by holding hands with 1,000 fans. This fan meeting is a special place to express infinite gratitude to the hot love that Sol Kyung-gu received in Thousand.Sol Kyung-gu, who appeared on stage singing the late Kim Kwang-seoks Where the Wind is Winding, said, I heard that there are many fans who come early to the fan meeting scene.I prepared warm tea and snacks for you, but I do not know if you had a good meal. Fan meeting was embarrassing and needed a great courage to come here.But I will do my best today as I have decided for my fans. In a fan meeting that began with the progression of Park Kyung-lim, Sol Kyung-gu poured out all of his own for the entire 150 minutes.In the corner of Knowing Oral, I communicated with my fans with my own quiz.I did my best to repay Park Kyung-lims various orders that represented the hearts of the fans, and I was enthusiastic about the fans with the instant dance that I first showed after my debut.He also made tteokbokki in the sauce he made at home and presented it to his fans.Actor Kim Nam-gil, who accompanied the director of Bulhan Party and Murderers Memory Law, cheered Sol Kyung-gu as a guest.Both came to the fan meeting cheering of Thousand Idol Sol Kyung-gu, and then rushed to the stage at the request of Sol Kyung-gu.I was so surprised to hear that I was doing fan meeting at first.Im preparing The Ides of March together, which is a good senior and crankin next year, and Ill make a good movie again, said Kim Nam-gil, Im really happy and wonderful.The oral senior who met in the Memory law of the public enemy and Murderer is really immersed and is a model for Actor.I am also excited about the happy appearance with my fans. The hottest moment was when Sol Kyung-gu read handwritten letters prepared by handwriting; Sol Kyung-gu said: If you hadnt become an Actor you wouldnt have met fans.I always thank the fans who love me with all my heart. I get great courage from the love of the fans.I wanted to show you what it is, not through this fan meeting. It was time to be remembered for the rest of my life.Sol Kyung-gu also made a special video made by fans and was impressed by the fans own Why I like Sol Kyung-gu.After the performance, Sol Kyung-gu was very excited to see the fans directly, and with a high touch with 1000 fans at the entrance, he was sorry.The fans were impressed by the heart of the heartfelt Sol Kyung-gu, and the fans and Sol Kyung-gus thrilledness led to the end of the first fan meeting of Sol Kyung-gus life.Sol Kyung-gu is having another prime with a healthy presence and hot popularity.Through the film Bulhandang, which was released in 2017, it formed a fandom that was never before the history of Korean movies, and got the nickname First Thousand Idol.Sol Kyung-gu has been the turning point of Actors life with Bulhan Party, and has swept the 54th Daejong Award for Best Actor, the 37th Korean Film Critics Association Award for Best Actor, the 17th Directors Cut Awards of the Year, and the 38th Blue Dragon Film Festival Popular Award.Meanwhile, Sol Kyung-gu is about to shoot Perfect Man and The Ides of March after shooting Birthday and Idol.CJS Entertainment

Actor Sol Kyung-gu successfully completed his first fan meeting of his career.

Sol Kyung-gu held his first fan meeting at Yes24 Live Hall in Seoul on the 13th and spent 150 minutes with 1,000 fans.

"As fans who visited the venue early in the morning of fan meeting cheered Actor with hot cheers and shouts as they had the modifier 'First Thousand Idol'," said CJS Entertainment. "Sol Kyung-gu showed limited fan service such as dance, talk and event for 150 minutes at a fan meeting prepared to repay the love he had received from fans. I proposed a value and expressed my gratitude by holding hands with 1,000 fans. "

This fan meeting is a special place to express infinite gratitude to the hot love that Sol Kyung-gu received in Thousand. Sol Kyung-gu, who appeared on stage singing the late Kim Kwang-seok's "Where the Wind is Winding," said, "I heard that there are many fans who come early to the fan meeting scene. I prepared warm tea and snacks for you, but I do not know if you had a good meal. fan meeting was embarrassing and needed a great courage to come here. But I will do my best today as I have decided for my fans. "

In a fan meeting that began with the progression of Park Kyung-lim, Sol Kyung-gu poured out all of his own for the entire 150 minutes. In the corner of 'Knowing Oral', I communicated with my fans with my own quiz. I did my best to repay Park Kyung-lim's various orders that represented the hearts of the fans, and I was enthusiastic about the fans with the instant dance that I first showed after my debut. He also made tteokbokki in the sauce he made at home and presented it to his fans.

Actor Kim Nam-gil, who accompanied the director of 'Bulhan Party' and Murderer's Memory Law', cheered Sol Kyung-gu as a guest. Both came to the fan meeting cheering of 'Thousand Idol' Sol Kyung-gu, and then rushed to the stage at the request of Sol Kyung-gu. "I was so surprised to hear that I was doing fan meeting at first. "I'm preparing The Ides of March together, which is a good senior and crankin next year, and I'll make a good movie again," said Kim Nam-gil, "I'm really happy and wonderful. The oral senior who met in the Memory law of the public enemy and Murderer is really immersed and is a model for Actor. I am also excited about the happy appearance with my fans. "

The hottest moment was when Sol Kyung-gu read handwritten letters prepared by handwriting; Sol Kyung-gu said: "If you hadn't become an Actor you wouldn't have met fans. I always thank the fans who love me with all my heart. I get great courage from the love of the fans. I wanted to show you what it is, not through this fan meeting. It was time to be remembered for the rest of my life. Sol Kyung-gu also made a special video made by fans and was impressed by the fans' own 'Why I like Sol Kyung-gu'.

After the performance, Sol Kyung-gu was very excited to see the fans directly, and with a high touch with 1000 fans at the entrance, he was sorry. The fans were impressed by the heart of the heartfelt Sol Kyung-gu, and the fans and Sol Kyung-gu's thrilledness led to the end of the first fan meeting of Sol Kyung-gu's life.

Sol Kyung-gu is having another prime with a healthy presence and hot popularity. Through the film "Bulhandang", which was released in 2017, it formed a fandom that was never before the history of Korean movies, and got the nickname "First Thousand Idol". Sol Kyung-gu has been the turning point of Actor's life with 'Bulhan Party', and has swept the 54th Daejong Award for Best Actor, the 37th Korean Film Critics Association Award for Best Actor, the 17th Directors Cut Awards of the Year, and the 38th Blue Dragon Film Festival Popular Award.

Meanwhile, Sol Kyung-gu is about to shoot 'Perfect Man' and 'The Ides of March' after shooting 'Birthday' and 'Idol'.

CJS Entertainment