Running Man' Im Soo-hyang "Lee Ha-na, 'Voice 2'? I did 'Gangnam District Beauty'" humility no

Running Man Im Soo-hyang laughed by checking Lee Ha-na with his humble self-PR.On the afternoon of the 14th, SBS entertainment program Running Man, Im Soo-hee Lee Ha-na appeared as a guest and breathed with MC Yoo Jae-suk Song Ji-hyo Yang Se-chan,Lee Ha-na said, Thank you so much for calling, in fact, Season 2 is good, and the end of the speech was blurred, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, It is not common.I want to say that it is good. Lee Kwang-soo added, Is it really great? And Haha also bit off, Did I do it? And made Lee Ha-na in trouble.This was a place like this, Ill watch my words, said Im Soo-hyang, who saw it. Lee Ha-na said, I really want to do well today.When Im Soo-hyangs turn came, he said, I have been doing well in my name, Gangnam District Beauty. He said, Humility is not a virtue.

Running Man' Im Soo-hyang laughed by checking Lee Ha-na with his humble self-PR.

On the afternoon of the 14th, SBS entertainment program Running Man', Im Soo-hee Lee Ha-na appeared as a guest and breathed with MC Yoo Jae-Suk Song Ji-hyo Yang Se-chan,

Lee Ha-na said, "Thank you so much for calling, in fact, Season 2 is good," and the end of the speech was blurred, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, "It is not common. I want to say that it is good. "

Lee Kwang-soo added, "Is it really great?" And Haha also bit off, "Did I do it?" And made Lee Ha-na in trouble.

"This was a place like this, I'll watch my words," said Im Soo-hyang, who saw it. Lee Ha-na said, "I really want to do well today."

When Im Soo-hyang's turn came, he said, "I have been doing well in my name, 'Gangnam District Beauty'." He said, "Humility is not a virtue."