RM "New York City, which changed my life, a precious dream came true"

BTS conveyed the excitement ahead of City Field performance through its agency.J-Hope said, J-Hopes Singer activity is another big history in Chung Ho-seoks life. I have been up a step by step through many venues, and finally I feel like the top is in front of me.I was in Cityfield, where I dreamed, and I thought it was a big stage while I was on an overseas tour, but I didnt think I could perform on such a bigger stage, V said.Im really honored to be performing in such a big place at the United States of America, Jean said. I think many people will sing along with our songs, so its creepy even before the performance.Cityfield performance is as big as the Korea Olympic Stadium and Japan Dome performances, Sugar said. It is more impressive because it is a stage where only a very few singers can stand.I want to make a better stage, said Jimin, and I want to start. Jimin added, I still dont feel real, I just want to thank my fans.RM said, I feel like a precious dream that I have dreamed of is coming true. Jungkook said of his first stadium concert, It seems to be the best day of the year.Thank you to the Amies, he said.A total of 60 media, including 13 media that flew directly from Korea to United States of America New York City, and 30 media from Korea and 30 media from overseas, competed in the show.The members expressed their daunting feelings after the performance. V said, Our fans are with us with action and passion.I am the most wonderful fan in the world, said RM. The place where the music that changed my life came out is New York City. Through this tour, I learned how to love myself.I hope you will love me. Member Jimin was also blinded by his surging excitement.BTS and audiences have put their names in a page on the history of K-pop this day.

BTS conveyed the excitement ahead of City Field performance through its agency. J-Hope said, "J-Hope's Singer activity is another big history in Chung Ho-seok's life." "I have been up a step by step through many venues, and finally I feel like the top is in front of me." “I was in Cityfield, where I dreamed, and I thought it was a big stage while I was on an overseas tour, but I didn’t think I could perform on such a bigger stage,” V said.

“I’m really honored to be performing in such a big place at the United States of America,” Jean said. “I think many people will sing along with our songs, so it’s creepy even before the performance.”

"Cityfield performance is as big as the Korea Olympic Stadium and Japan Dome performances," Sugar said. "It is more impressive because it is a stage where only a very few Singers can stand. “I want to make a better stage,” said Jimin, “and I want to start.” Jimin added, “I still don’t feel real, I just want to thank my fans.”

RM said, "I feel like a precious dream that I have dreamed of is coming true." Jungkook said of his first stadium concert, "It seems to be the best day of the year. “Thank you to the Amies,” he said. A total of 60 media, including 13 media that flew directly from Korea to United States of America New York City, and 30 media from Korea and 30 media from overseas, competed in the show.

The members expressed their daunting feelings after the performance. V said, "Our fans are with us with action and passion. "I am the most wonderful fan in the world," said RM. "The place where the music that changed my life came out is New York City." "Through this tour, I learned how to love myself. I hope you will love me.” Member Jimin was also blinded by his surging excitement. BTS and audiences have put their names in a page on the history of K-pop this day.