Bang Si-Hyuk and Loyalty' BTS, re-signed with Big Hit... "Continue to Win" Celebration 'Bots'

We signed a seven-year contract with BTS based on deep trust and affection, Big Hit said in an email to members and shareholders on Wednesday.BTS, which debuted in June 2013, has signed a contract with Big Hit for more than a year, but quickly decided to renew it.I respect Bang Si-Hyuk mentor who has been presenting his vision for the future since his debut and reminds me of his view of the world as well as music, the BTS members said. I will do my best to show a better picture for fans around the world with Big Hit who has been generously supported.After the news, fans celebrated. Ha* said, Both Bang Si-Hyuk and BTS are cool, and Ru* also said, I hope you will be together for a long time in a good relationship.I think Bang Si-Hyuk has done a lot of support such as music, dance, management, Si *** said.I think its good to have a quick re-sign without a noise, he said, but it was so good that the bulletproof man didnt want to be on the news because of the contract.The ph*** also said, Theres nothing more to hope for.Bulletproof can be done well with Bang Si-Hyuk, and Bang Si-Hyuk can continue to win if he treats the bulletproof members as appropriate, he said.

“We signed a seven-year contract with BTS based on deep trust and affection,” Big Hit said in an email to members and shareholders on Wednesday.

BTS, which debuted in June 2013, has signed a contract with Big Hit for more than a year, but quickly decided to renew it.

“I respect Bang Si-Hyuk mentor who has been presenting his vision for the future since his debut and reminds me of his view of the world as well as Music,” the BTS members said. “I will do my best to show a better picture for fans around the world with Big Hit who has been generously supported.”

After the news, fans celebrated. Ha* said, "Both Bang Si-Hyuk and BTS are cool," and Ru* also said, "I hope you will be together for a long time in a good relationship."

"I think Bang Si-Hyuk has done a lot of support such as Music, dance, management," Si *** said. “I think it’s good to have a quick re-sign without a noise,” he said, “but it was so good that the bulletproof man didn’t want to be on the news because of the contract.”

The ph*** also said, “There’s nothing more to hope for. “Bulletproof can be done well with Bang Si-Hyuk, and Bang Si-Hyuk can continue to win if he treats the bulletproof members as appropriate,” he said.