'Refugee remarks' Jung Woo-sung "I am a self-made .. I can not live in a good neighborhood."

Jung Woo-sung said in a release on Tuesday, Kim Eo-juns Dasboida that when I spoke about the Refugee issue, I was attacked the most; personal SNS was in a hurry.In July, Jung Woo-sung appeared on CBS radio Kim Hyun-jungs News Show, citing the publics distorted perception of Refugee, saying, When we receive (Refugee) only from the Korean side, we can not talk about it.We must listen to the voices of domestic concerns while keeping our promises with the international community and make efforts to minimize and eliminate such concerns. After the remarks, Jung Woo-sung and those with the opposite thoughts raised the voice of criticism.Jung Woo-sung said, What I was worried about is that when the public lacking in understanding of Refugee encountered fake information and believed it to be true, time and energy are consumed to turn public thought to the beginning.Some people who hate to intervene in the fight (such as the Refugee issue debate) are hard to get hurt, so there are people who leave quietly.Also, I live in a good neighborhood, If you are so sorry for Refugee, let me in your house, he said, I live in a very bad neighborhood for half a life.And I am a self-made person, he said.Jung Woo-sung, who recently mentioned Extreme right religious groups identified as the Fake news production site for Refugee, said: (Some criticism) comments seemed to move as a group within a given wording, not an actual individual horse.When I found out that there were organizational forces (who produce Fake news), I felt more comfortable.However, I was worried about how to turn the thoughts of those who believe in misunderstandings by such an organization.

Jung Woo-sung said in a release on Tuesday, "Kim Eo-jun's Dasboida" that "when I spoke about the Refugee issue, I was attacked the most; personal SNS was in a hurry."

In July, Jung Woo-sung appeared on CBS radio 'Kim Hyun-jung's News Show', citing the public's distorted perception of Refugee, saying, "When we receive (Refugee) only from the Korean side, we can not talk about it. We must listen to the voices of domestic concerns while keeping our promises with the international community and make efforts to minimize and eliminate such concerns. " After the remarks, Jung Woo-sung and those with the opposite thoughts raised the voice of criticism.

Jung Woo-sung said, "What I was worried about is that when the public lacking in understanding of Refugee encountered fake information and believed it to be true, time and energy are consumed to turn public thought to the beginning. "Some people who hate to intervene in the fight (such as the Refugee issue debate) are hard to get hurt, so there are people who leave quietly."

Also, "I live in a good neighborhood," "If you are so sorry for Refugee, let me in your house," he said, "I live in a very bad neighborhood for half a life. And I am a self-made person, "he said.

Jung Woo-sung, who recently mentioned Extreme right religious groups identified as the Fake news production site for Refugee, said: "(Some criticism) comments seemed to move as a group within a given wording, not an actual individual horse. When I found out that there were organizational forces (who produce Fake news), I felt more comfortable. However, I was worried about how to turn the thoughts of those who believe in misunderstandings by such an organization. "