"Popular Culture and Arts Award" Son Ye-jin "BTS buys rice and has a lot of people."

Popular Culture and Arts Award actor Son Ye-jin enjoyed the joy of the awards with his real name Son Unjin.Son Ye-jin was awarded the prime ministers award at the 2018 Korea Popular Culture and Arts Award held at the Olympic Hall in Olympic Park, Songpa-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th.Im embarrassed because Ive never been awarded a prize with my real name since my debut, but Ill accept it as meaning not to lose my initials and show you good performances in the future, Son Ye-jin said on the day.In particular, Son Ye-jin mentioned BTS in an interview with Kim Tae Jin reporter when asked, Do you want to buy rice here?I am worried because there are a lot of people, he laughed, laughing. BTS members laughed and responded to Applause and added warmth.

'Popular Culture and Arts Award' actor Son Ye-jin enjoyed the joy of the Awards with his real name Son Unjin.

Son Ye-jin was awarded the prime minister's award at the 2018 Korea Popular Culture and Arts Award held at the Olympic Hall in Olympic Park, Songpa-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th.

“I’m embarrassed because I’ve never been awarded a prize with my real name since my debut, but I’ll accept it as meaning not to lose my initials and show you good performances in the future,” Son Ye-jin said on the day.

In particular, Son Ye-jin mentioned BTS in an interview with Kim Tae Jin reporter when asked, "Do you want to buy rice here?" "I am worried because there are a lot of people," he laughed, laughing. BTS members laughed and responded to Applause and added warmth.