Park Ji-min X Falling 'K Pop Star' Sticky Loyalty, I do not know it is warm

Park Ji-min and Nak Jun (Bernard Park) showed off their sticky friendship.Singer Park Ji-min posted a picture on his Instagram on October 17 with an article entitled Ill see you later.The photo shows Park Ji-min taking a selfie, and Nak Jun. Nak Jun is taking a V-pose, and Park Ji-min is smiling.Two warm-hearted visuals attract Eye-catching.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as I love you both, I am really cute and I like to see.delay stock

Park Ji-min and Nak Jun (Bernard Park) showed off their sticky friendship.

Singer Park Ji-min posted a picture on his Instagram on October 17 with an article entitled "I'll see you later".

The photo shows Park Ji-min taking a selfie, and Nak Jun. Nak Jun is taking a V-pose, and Park Ji-min is smiling. Two warm-hearted visuals attract Eye-catching.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I love you both", "I am really cute" and "I like to see".

delay stock