'My brother' IU "Song Concert Hye-kyung ♥ Song Hye-kyo"

<p>IU and Lee Joon-gi were portrayed in the 151th JTBC Ai Brother broadcast on the 27th night.</p><p>The IU quizzed the Meet Me quote, saying, I was not in style when I was in Concert, but I was trembling when I saw someone. The correct answer was Song Jung-ki and Song Hye-kyo.</p><p>IU said, Song Jong-gi, Song Hye-kyo, was in the front row, and as soon as I appeared, the eyes met, the head turned white and I see them. I thought that I would have gone there at the time of the encore, and I came back and sat until the end.</p>

IU and Lee Joon-gi were portrayed in the 151th JTBC 'Ai Brother' broadcast on the 27th night.

The IU quizzed the "Meet Me" quote, saying, "I was not in style when I was in Concert, but I was trembling when I saw someone." The correct answer was Song Jung-ki and Song Hye-kyo.

IU said, "Song Jong-gi, Song Hye-kyo, was in the front row, and as soon as I appeared, the eyes met, the head turned white and I see them. "I thought that I would have gone there at the time of the encore, and I came back and sat until the end.