Knowing Bros' IU "Song Joong-ki Hye-kyo Reporting at Concert"

Knowing Bros IU says they were shivering when they saw Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo coupleJTBC Knowing Bros 151 broadcast on the night of the 27th, IU and Lee Joon-gi were drawn.IU said, I am not a style that floats when I was a concert, but I was nervous when I saw someone.The answer was Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo.The IU said: Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo was in the front seat, and as soon as I appeared, I saw my eyes, my head was white and I only saw them.I do not know him, but he came to see Concert. He was in a state of hypertension throughout the performance. I thought he would have gone at encore.He came back and sat down until the end. I was nervous and I was always bowing.

Knowing Bros' IU says they were shivering when they saw Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo couple

JTBC Knowing Bros' 151 broadcast on the night of the 27th, IU and Lee Joon-gi were drawn.

IU said, "I am not a style that floats when I was a Concert, but I was nervous when I saw someone." The answer was Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo.

The IU said: "Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo was in the front seat, and as soon as I appeared, I saw my eyes, my head was white and I only saw them. I do not know him, but he came to see Concert. He was in a state of hypertension throughout the performance. "I thought he would have gone at encore. He came back and sat down until the end. I was nervous and I was always bowing. "