Knowing Bros' IU "Why I'm Out New Songs, but I'm Not Broadcasting"

IU has released a new song, but it tells me why I do not do broadcasting activities.Singer IU, who celebrated his 10th anniversary in JTBC Knowing Bros broadcast on the 20th, and actor Lee Joon-gi, who was difficult to see in the usual entertainment, appeared as a transfer student.On the 10th, IU released a new single, Pippi, in the Alenby genre, which was a lucky show, I have a new song, but I have no broadcasting activity at all this time, Im having a concert...I was in Knowing Bros difficult, but I thought about who was the most interesting friend because it would be too fun to come out alone, he said.Unlike the expectation that Lee Joon-gi would refuse, Lee Joon-gi said cheerfully: It came out because I liked it.I liked it when I was a knee-pick master, he said.I really missed you, you were good at the lead energetically when I had a lot to say to the public, Lee Joon-gi responded.

IU has released a new song, but it tells me why I do not do broadcasting activities.

Singer IU, who celebrated his 10th anniversary in JTBC Knowing Bros' broadcast on the 20th, and actor Lee Joon-gi, who was difficult to see in the usual entertainment, appeared as a transfer student.

On the 10th, IU released a new single, "Pippi", in the Alenby genre, which was a lucky show, "I have a new song, but I have no broadcasting activity at all this time, I'm having a concert..."

"I was in Knowing Bros' difficult, but I thought about who was the most interesting friend because it would be too fun to come out alone," he said.

Unlike the expectation that Lee Joon-gi would refuse, Lee Joon-gi said cheerfully: "It came out because I liked it. "I liked it when I was a knee-pick master," he said.

"I really missed you, you were good at the Lead energetically when I had a lot to say to the public," Lee Joon-gi responded.