Knowing Bros' IU "Lee Joon-gi, as hot as you heard when you were 'bobo-guy'"

Knowing Bros singer IU praised actor Lee Joon-gis realistic acting skills.JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 20th, showed off the extraordinary performance by IU and Lee Joon-gi, who had been breathing in the drama Lovers of the Moon - Bobo Sensei.It was a long dictionary production, and I have been working together for over six months and have become close, the IU said of Bobo Sensei with Lee Joon-gi.Lee Joon-gi praised the IUs acting passion, saying, I was really good when IU was bobo-warning, he said.I was acting as if I were producing it. I felt like a director by analyzing and observing the situation back and forth. IU also said, I even talked about it with other actors. I was surprised to feel that I felt like I had a real contact while watching Lee Joon-gis performance.Meanwhile, Knowing Bros is broadcast every Saturday at 9 pm.Photos  Capture JTBC Broadcasting Screen

Knowing Bros' singer IU praised actor Lee Joon-gi's realistic acting skills.

JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 20th, showed off the extraordinary performance by IU and Lee Joon-gi, who had been breathing in the drama 'Lovers of the Moon - Bobo Sensei'.

"It was a long dictionary production, and I have been working together for over six months and have become close," the IU said of "Bobo Sensei" with Lee Joon-gi.

Lee Joon-gi praised the IU's acting Passion, saying, "I was really good when IU was 'bobo-warning'," he said. I was acting as if I were producing it. I felt like a director by analyzing and observing the situation back and forth. "

IU also said, "I even talked about it with other actors. I was surprised to feel that I felt like I had a real contact while watching Lee Joon-gi's performance."

Meanwhile, Knowing Bros' is broadcast every Saturday at 9 pm.

Photos Capture JTBC Broadcasting Screen