'My brother' IU "Lee Joon-gi," Bobo Sensei "Hot as if you were hungry"

<p>I Know Your Brother singer IU praised the realistic acting power of actor Lee Joon-gi.</p><p>On the afternoon of the afternoon, JTBC entertainment program Ai Brother showed off the extraordinary performance of IU and Lee Joon-gi, who have met in the drama Lovers of the Moon - Bobo Genshimore.</p><p>On this day, IU said, Bobo Sensei, who came out with Lee Joon-gi, said, It was long since it was pre-production.</p><p>Lee Joon-gi praised IUs acting Passion. He said, It was really good when IU was a bobo singer, he said. I thought it was really great. He acted as if he was producing and watching the whole scene.</p><p>IU also said, Ive talked to other actors about it. I was surprised to see Lee Joon-gis performance as I felt like I was really hungry. </p><p>Meanwhile, Knowing Brother is broadcast every Saturday at 9 pm.</p><p>Photos | JTBC screen capture</p>

'I Know Your Brother' singer IU praised the realistic acting power of actor Lee Joon-gi.

On the afternoon of the afternoon, JTBC entertainment program 'Ai Brother' showed off the extraordinary performance of IU and Lee Joon-gi, who have met in the drama 'Lovers of the Moon - Bobo Genshimore'.

On this day, IU said, "Bobo Sensei," who came out with Lee Joon-gi, said, "It was long since it was pre-production.

Lee Joon-gi praised IU's acting Passion. He said, "It was really good when IU was a bobo singer," he said. "I thought it was really great." He acted as if he was producing and watching the whole scene.

IU also said, "I've talked to other actors about it. I was surprised to see Lee Joon-gi's performance as" I felt like I was really hungry. "

Meanwhile, 'Knowing Brother' is broadcast every Saturday at 9 pm.

Photos | JTBC screen capture