'My brother' IU announced # Husband couple # renewal #

<p>Through IUs Brother I Know, Song Hye-kyo released a large number of Honey Jam from the sighting of the couple to the new contract, the new song Pipi choreography.</p><p>At the JTBC entertainment program Ai Brother, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 27th, IU and Jung Ki acted as a guest.</p><p>IU came out with the first quiz on I Want to Sell You Today at the Meet Me quiz time. The correct answer was a dream of a deer who was ahead of the recording. IU, which was presented to Seo Jang Hoon who answered his dreams, revealed the behind-the-scenes of his dreams.</p><p>I dreamed of having a good dream when I was in front of an album, Palette said. I dreamed that two Cetaceans would swim in the clear waters after the release of Palette. I accepted it immediately after I had a dream idea. </p><p>Actually, Hyoris Homestay was a great happiness for IU. He said, Actually, I was really happy while I was living with Lee Sang Soon in Cheju Island to shoot Hyoris Homestay. I think maybe two dream Cetaceans were Lee Sang Soon Lee Hyo Lee.</p><p>The next quiz was Reason for renewal with the company. IU has given news of contract renewal with his agency, Kakao M (Guroen Entertainment), which he has been playing since his debut in July.</p><p>IU said, I have been working for 11 years since I was a trainee, and I have never been forced to do something with my company at all.</p><p>Regarding the situation at the time of the renewal, I am lied if I did not think of a bigger agency, so I was going to listen to what my agency would persuade me to do before the expiration of the contract, but I think that IU can not renew my contract with us. I was a little disappointed, but I was impressed by the thought and consideration of me first and decided to renew my contract. </p><p>Asked if there was any additional conditions at the time of the renewal, he said, There is nothing special, but I emphasized that I should pay attention to staff welfare.</p><p>The third quiz was Why did I tremble at the concert that did not tremble? IU said, A couple of Song Hye-kyo were at the front of the concert, and as soon as I got on the stage, I found two people, and I was immediately white in my head. I did not have a relationship with me, he said.</p><p>On the same day, the story of My Uncle, which was awarded the Grand Prize in the drama category at The 2nd Seoul Awards, came out. IU said, I did not want to be burdened with dark casting. I wanted to do that kind of thing, and I was usually offered a lot of youthful roles.</p><p>IU captivated the brothers with straight-forward talks, which reveal many behind-the-scenes stories from stories about their films to new contracts. Heres a new song Pipi choreography that does not separate from broadcasting activities.</p><p>Photo ㅣ JTBC screen capture</p>

Through IU's 'Brother I Know', Song Hye-kyo released a large number of 'Honey Jam' from the sighting of the couple to the new contract, the new song 'Pipi' choreography.

At the JTBC entertainment program 'Ai Brother', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 27th, IU and Jung Ki acted as a guest.

IU came out with the first quiz on 'I Want to Sell You Today' at the 'Meet Me' quiz time. The correct answer was a dream of a deer who was ahead of the recording. IU, which was presented to Seo Jang Hoon who answered his dreams, revealed the behind-the-scenes of his dreams.

"I dreamed of having a good dream when I was in front of an album," Palette said. "I dreamed that two Cetaceans would swim in the clear waters after the release of Palette. I accepted it immediately after I had a dream idea. "

Actually, 'Hyori's Homestay' was a great happiness for IU. He said, "Actually, I was really happy while I was living with Lee Sang Soon in Cheju Island to shoot 'Hyori's Homestay." I think maybe two dream Cetaceans were Lee Sang Soon Lee Hyo Lee.

The next quiz was 'Reason for renewal with the company'. IU has given news of contract renewal with his agency, Kakao M (Guroen Entertainment), which he has been playing since his debut in July.

IU said, "I have been working for 11 years since I was a trainee, and I have never been forced to do something with my company at all.

Regarding the situation at the time of the renewal, "I am lied if I did not think of a bigger agency, so I was going to listen to what my agency would persuade me to do before the expiration of the contract, but I think that IU can not renew my contract with us. I was a little disappointed, but I was impressed by the thought and consideration of me first and decided to renew my contract. "

Asked if there was any additional conditions at the time of the renewal, he said, "There is nothing special, but I emphasized that I should pay attention to staff welfare."

The third quiz was 'Why did I tremble at the concert that did not tremble?' IU said, "A couple of Song Hye-kyo were at the front of the concert, and as soon as I got on the stage, I found two people, and I was immediately white in my head." "I did not have a relationship with me," he said.

On the same day, the story of 'My Uncle', which was awarded the Grand Prize in the drama category at 'The 2nd Seoul Awards', came out. IU said, "I did not want to be burdened with dark casting." "I wanted to do that kind of thing, and I was usually offered a lot of youthful roles.

IU captivated the brothers with "straight-forward" talks, which reveal many behind-the-scenes stories from stories about their films to new contracts. Here's a new song 'Pipi' choreography that does not separate from broadcasting activities.

Photo ㅣ JTBC screen capture