Momo Land Jui debuts for Real Men' first black hair "I will do my best"

Momo Jui has made a black hair transformation for MBC entertainment program A Real Men 300.On the 9th, MLD Entertainment said, Juis black hair transformation is right for A Real Men 300 appearance.Jui changed to A Real Men 300 special school with the first black hair hair style before Admission, and it made netizens wonder about the transformation.An agency official said, I will try to make Jui become a real soldier with the best efforts before Admission. I was nervous, but I was curious about military life with unique bright energy.The A Real Men 300 starring Jui will feature actors Oh Ji-ho, Lee Jung-hyun, singer Sandara Park and African TV BJ Gamst.Photo: MLD Entertainment

Momo Jui has made a black hair transformation for MBC entertainment program 'A Real Men 300'.

On the 9th, MLD Entertainment said, "Jui's black hair transformation is right for 'A Real Men 300' appearance."

Jui changed to 'A Real Men 300' special school with the first black hair Hair style before Admission, and it made netizens wonder about the transformation.

An agency official said, "I will try to make Jui become a real soldier with the best efforts before Admission." "I was nervous, but I was curious about military life with unique bright energy."

The 'A Real Men 300' starring Jui will feature actors Oh Ji-ho, Lee Jung-hyun, singer Sandara Park and African TV BJ Gamst.

Photo: MLD Entertainment