'Mission' Kim Yongji "Yoo Yeon-seok and the Last God, I'm Tears As soon as I See It"

- How was the first act? It was so difficult. But I thought it was fun to study and study the nails that I studied before.It was hard at first to think about and imagine a character named Hotaru and build up the character, but it was fun to shoot more and more. - Which was the hardest. Hotaru said nail, but I had to convey my feelings. That was the biggest mission for me.I was the first to go to the drama shooting scene, so it took me a little time to get used to the scene and understand the system. - I had to act with my eyes and my eyes. I wanted to summarize the relationship between the warrior and the characters of the character as much as possible.I was also keen on organizing my mind about the driver. Id watched a lot of movies. I didnt dare.I wanted to express something like a minute breath when my feelings changed, but it was the blood of a new foot. - What did you usually see during the audition? I did not recite or do the ambassador. It was a natural atmosphere.Who are you? Ill make a face. I had a lot of natural conversations except for such a directive. I think I was trying to see the atmosphere.- The atmosphere of Hotaru is a static character, so I received a lot of energy from my boss and opponent Actor other than what I originally had, such as eyes, movements, and expressions.I put more flesh through exchanges and communication in the field. Yoo Yeon-seok and Breathing said: I thought the first impression was like a young woman, but I was surprised to see the opposite of making up and wearing costumes.When I had a shooting, especially an emotional god, I helped to get the feeling, and everyone gave me the ambassador until the end even in the night.I was so grateful that I could get that energy because I always conveyed my feelings 100% when I was rehearsal. - The scene of drying the driving horse was the peak of the feeling of the hottaru. It was too hard emotional at that time.So I thought a lot about why Hotaru said this before shooting. A few days before I took it, I wrote to my brother and sister.Then I went to the set and saw Yoo Yeon-Seok who finished making up, and it seemed like tears would come as soon as I saw him. It was harder to hold back tears when I shot the scene. - What happened to Hotaru? I imagine hes looking at the dot every day for his brother-in-law.-To Kim Yongji, the hotaruan: I think it will be memorable a lot, I am deeply affectionate.

- How was the first act? "It was so difficult. But I thought it was fun to study and study the nails that I studied before. It was hard at first to think about and imagine a character named Hotaru and build up the character, but it was fun to shoot more and more. "

- Which was the hardest. "Hotaru said nail, but I had to convey my feelings. That was the biggest mission for me. I was the first to go to the drama shooting scene, so it took me a little time to get used to the scene and understand the system. "

- I had to act with my eyes and my eyes. "I wanted to summarize the relationship between the warrior and the characters of the character as much as possible. I was also keen on organizing my mind about the driver. I’d watched a lot of movies. I didn’t dare. I wanted to express something like a minute breath when my feelings changed, but it was the blood of a new foot. "

- What did you usually see during the audition? "I did not recite or do the ambassador. It was a natural atmosphere. "Who are you?" "I'll make a face." I had a lot of natural conversations except for such a directive. I think I was trying to see the atmosphere."

- The atmosphere of Hotaru is "a static character, so I received a lot of energy from my boss and opponent Actor other than what I originally had, such as eyes, movements, and expressions. I put more flesh through exchanges and communication in the field. "

Yoo Yeon-seok and Breathing said: "I thought the first impression was like a young woman, but I was surprised to see the opposite of making up and wearing costumes. When I had a shooting, especially an emotional god, I helped to get the feeling, and everyone gave me the ambassador until the end even in the night. I was so grateful that I could get that energy because I always conveyed my feelings 100% when I was rehearsal. "

- The scene of drying the driving horse was the peak of the feeling of the hottaru. "It was too hard emotional at that time. So I thought a lot about why Hotaru said this before shooting. A few days before I took it, I wrote to my brother and sister. Then I went to the set and saw Yoo Yeon-seok who finished making up, and it seemed like tears would come as soon as I saw him. It was harder to hold back tears when I shot the scene. "

- What happened to Hotaru? "I imagine he's looking at the dot every day for his brother-in-law."

-To Kim Yongji, the hotaruan: "I think it will be memorable a lot, I am deeply affectionate."